Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Miami Game 2023

BrooklynBull

1 minute ago, zigo230 said:

Nice Fake punt and offsides first down on FG.  and whaddaya know, a 3 yard TD run.  Who says you can’t just plow ahead for 3-4 yards at a time and make it a game? lol.  

Now Mo has affirmation that this type of offense is the future!

I hope you are joking, because if this is what we have to look forward to, we need to blow this whole thing up.

The QB rotation is so dumb. They’re just tipping off our opponent when it’s a run and when it’s a pass.  If Ogbonna were some amazing runner i can see it but he’s nothing special so far.  

In the offseason they need to find a passing QB in the portal or something and completely retool the offense. Tonight was a joke.

Ooof anyone who had UB +7.5 just let out a collective groan.

Sorry Mo you’re not a smart coach.  Even sitting on my couch i said in the first half to stick with Cole.  He can throw as well as hand off.  But you called a terrible, try not to lose game the whole night.

Edited by zigo230

Just now, Bluebird96 said:

Just unbelievable turn of events. Kinda sums up this dumpster fire of a season, doesn’t it though?

Ultimately, the MAC is sort of a transition league between FCS and G5…let’s face it.  The MAC is the worst FBS conference now.  

We happen to have some very green coaches who are leaning on the job.  It sort of “is what it is” at the moment. 

We don’t have to get much better to be competitive next year, but I am baffled as to why we are doing what we are doing with the QB play…especially when thinking about the future. 

I haven’t looked yet, but we have gone back 20 years now in sports…at least the top sports. I was hoping we would never go back…but the sleeping giant that awakening a while back…is asleep again. 

Probably time to think about new leadership for the athletic department.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Ooof anyone who had UB +7.5 just let out a collective groan.

Sorry Mo you’re not a smart coach.  Even sitting on my couch i said in the first half to stick with Cole.  He can throw as well as hand off.  But you called a terrible, try not to lose game the whole night.

I just cannot understand why the coaching staff thought this would work. Anyone at this level would never fool themselves into this game plan. There has to be an explanation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When you have two quarterbacks you don’t have a quarterback or a successful offense. Just remember Maurice Linquist and his staff didn’t really have use for QB Matt Myers that was a combination of both Cole Snyder and CJ Ogbonna combined. I don’t see how Matt Myers would have done worse than these two present quarterbacks this season. I think the Buffalo Bulls need a more experienced offensive coordinator and get a quarterback that is the starter next season from the transfer portal. Because if the plan is CJ Ogbonna that is a season for same as potentially now. If this UB Bulls team isn’t bowl eligible next season fire Maurice Linquist and give him his buyout because this is ridiculous. UB donors have really improved the facilities for the players and they aren’t seeing results. It’s not hard to get to 6 wins and be bowl eligibility in the MAC. Maurice is coaching for his job next season so hire a better offensive coordinator and get a quarterback in the transfer portal or you will be the next coach fired enough is enough the season has been a disaster all season. UB Bulls football is going back to when they had no facilities which is ridiculous in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

22 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Ultimately, the MAC is sort of a transition league between FCS and G5…let’s face it.  The MAC is the worst FBS conference now.  

We happen to have some very green coaches who are leaning on the job.  It sort of “is what it is” at the moment. 

We don’t have to get much better to be competitive next year, but I am baffled as to why we are doing what we are doing with the QB play…especially when thinking about the future. 

I haven’t looked yet, but we have gone back 20 years now in sports…at least the top sports. I was hoping we would never go back…but the sleeping giant that awakening a while back…is asleep again. 

Probably time to think about new leadership for the athletic department.  

The UB Bulls director of athletics Mark Alnutt when his UB Bulls contract is up shouldn’t be renewed in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 1