Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB @ GA Southern | 2/10/24 3pm | ESPN+

Again, I think I'd prefer holding for the last shot there but can't be mad at the and one and GS didn't make us pay.

Basically a perfect half for this team. Get Fulcher back in there and limit the shooting fouls. Surely GS will see a bit of a regression in their shooting. Hopefully the twelve point cushion is a big help there.

Insane minutes from Zaakir that half too.

• Like 1

It's hard to argue with his game at all this year. And it's not like anyone else besides Adams and Sabol sometimes are reliable...

but...

I'd really like Chatman to look up and find the open guy when he's dribbling into three defenders

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Good to see the defense.

I should have just kept my thoughts to myself as the Bulls can’t seem to get anything going in the 2nd. Had a chance to extend the lead to 15 or 16 a couple times but couldn’t do it.  Now we have ourselves an 8-pt game 

Going to OT.  Feels like torture after holding a 15 pt lead and 7 pt lead with under 2:00 to go

Edit:  GaSo cut the lead to 70-66 with a 3 with 2:43 to go.  They hit 3 straight 3’s in the final 3:00 after going like 5/30 before that 🙄

Edited by Bluebird96

Watch the last possession, no one even looks at the bench. 
-the strategy turned to play to win to get a 5th foul on Parker. 

-both teams are so poorly coached

-we went for highlight reel block that ended up leading to 2pts for the other team

-in my opinion, I don’t think they respect the coaches 

-both teams are not well coached