Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Ohio (2/25 - 7pm)

Jeseph

10 minutes ago, dbburns said:

These refs have been horrendous.  I’ve seen at least 5 instances there should have been a foul on Ohio based on how they’re calling fouls on us....this is blatant, they’re giving the game to Ohio

That’s another horrible call.  Off the Ohio guy and the idiots go....let’s just jump ball to Ohio.  These are the worst refs of the year and that’s saying something 

18 minutes ago, dbburns said:

These refs have been horrendous.  I’ve seen at least 5 instances there should have been a foul on Ohio based on how they’re calling fouls on us....this is blatant, they’re giving the game to Ohio

I wouldn’t blame this one on the refs. I’d start with a serious lack of focus and intensity then go from there 

• Like 1

Warm the bus up. Come on home and regroup. Hopefully Jeenathan is ok for the tournament. Hopefully this loss doesn’t spiral us down the rabbit hole. We have to get back to playing better defense. And we have to bring the focus and energy. This was a classic let down. This was UB at it’s worse. We’ve seen this before. Hopefully it’s the last time.

Missed opportunity tonight. We could’ve jumped to the 3 seed and one game behind Akron with a game against them and the tie break on our side. 

Well the night may have just gotten worse. NIU with a comeback as German nails a 3 with 10 seconds left. If this holds up the 4 seed may be as high as we can get.

Edited by DooleyBull06

Just now, skrabukes said:

F-ing EMU allows 6 points in 6 seconds, squandering a 4 point lead in the final 15 seconds to NIU. Lovely

And Kent wins! I’m not sure what the flaw is, but there is a serious one with this team. If we had just a stinker or two you could write it off. But after tonight it’s at least six if not more. I suspect leadership is one problem. 

Anyway time to file this one away, learn what you can and then beat the crap out the zippos Saturday. Go get ‘em guys!!!