Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BullsFan14

Miami (OH) @ #19 UB (1/12 - 12pm ET)

In calendar year 2018 the Bulls were 31-5. Miami gave the Bulls one of those losses (84-81). Time for payback.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, squire17 said:

In calendar year 2018 the Bulls were 31-5. Miami gave the Bulls one of those losses (84-81). Time for payback.

Kent

Miami

NIU

Kentucky

Marquette

Quite the list, lol. 

• Like 1

I thought someone told me that all seats were gone?

13 hours ago, BullsFan14 said:

That thread shows ESPN giving Miami less than a 5% chance of winning. That seems ludicrous. Now that conference play is just underway, people seem to have forgotten how much parity existed in the MAC last season. Most of those games were coin flips.

If UB is on their game, Miami should not pose a big problem, but that is far from certain. No MAC teams are pushovers.

Hoping we take the floor with the same "punch them in the mouth" mentality that Oats pushed against Toledo.

2 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Hoping* we take the floor with the same "punch them in the mouth" mentality that Oats pushed against Toledo.

* Expecting

• Like 1

I like the Bortz references in that thread. (A lot of schools seem to still remember Bortz fondly lol)

Ice cold and sluggish. Usually someone steps up but that just hasn't happened yet. Still a half to play and I think  we will find our rhythm but I really hope we don't lay an egg this early in conference play.

Hard work beats talent, when talent does not work hard. It’s all about attitude this afternoon. Miami laying two eggs at home and playing #19 ranked team and MAC favorite come in mentally fired up. UB coming off huge blow out wing against Toledo co-MAC favorite looking at lowly Miami team either consciously or sub conciously think all they have to do is show. Leads to lazy defense and poor foul shooting. Let’s see if they can reengineer that mind set in second half. 

It seems to me that Jordan has lost a step. He was a charge taking machine earlier in the season. I can’t remember the last charge he took.  

Side note- the "DJ" is terrible.  Trying to pump up the audience with slow tempo R&B?.... Yeah, not working.

Playing Happy may be cliche at this point, but it's a cliche for a reason.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xDerekRx said:

Williams just has this crazy athletic look to him. Awesome to think what he can turn into.

Yeah, he's built to play the college game as a freshman. There's no reason he can't be a contributor come March but definitely rough around the edges.

• Like 1