Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2021 Schedule (Hopefully)

BrooklynBull

I'm with you, Brook, on the "hopefully".  I like this schedule, and now just need to wait and see if UB will have fans attend the games; if so, how many; and (forgive the selfishness), whether or not the border is open between Canada and the United States.  Even if it is open, if the return criteria are overly strict (two week quarantine upon return, for example), then it may not be practical to attend more than one game this year.  I'm hoping for football and open borders!

I'd make five of the six home games; plus do a road trip to Miami (OH) in Oxford.  I'd miss the Bowling Green game, while galavanting around Oklahoma for games at Tulsa, and OU.

So, I am hoping hard!  Go Bulls!

UB has updated its roster for spring practice to give a clearer idea of who will take on a 5th year Sr season. It will be hard to guess on some opponents until we see their returners and transfer outcomes.

With us for a 5th year: E.J. Brown, Dom (an ultimate BULL!), Carlton Todd, Ali Abbas, Kadolfi Wright, Tyrone Hill, Jake Molinich, Riggins, Jeremiah Riordan, Fuzak and Klenk (huge for our OL, now we just need a starting OT), Ruiz

Spring enrolled newcomers: Demarco Cuffy, Michael Washington, Joey Fotino (priority walk-on RB), Janik Ogunlade, Chandler Baker (walk-on from ECC, their Offensive MVP WR), Liam Scheuer (walk-on DE), Sunil Fong (Butler U. transfer DE, also had a UAlbany offer)

Lonnie Rice not on the roster but still listed as a student.

13 hours ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

UB has updated its roster for spring practice to give a clearer idea of who will take on a 5th year Sr season. It will be hard to guess on some opponents until we see their returners and transfer outcomes.

With us for a 5th year: E.J. Brown, Dom (an ultimate BULL!), Carlton Todd, Ali Abbas, Kadolfi Wright, Tyrone Hill, Jake Molinich, Riggins, Jeremiah Riordan, Fuzak and Klenk (huge for our OL, now we just need a starting OT), Ruiz

Spring enrolled newcomers: Demarco Cuffy, Michael Washington, Joey Fotino (priority walk-on RB), Janik Ogunlade, Chandler Baker (walk-on from ECC, their Offensive MVP WR), Liam Scheuer (walk-on DE), Sunil Fong (Butler U. transfer DE, also had a UAlbany offer)

Lonnie Rice not on the roster but still listed as a student.

Sounds like we have some solid contributors returning, which is nice for our leadership and bridging to the young guys coming in. Not sure when the grad student from Wisconsin is coming in, but would be nice if he could be there for spring practice.