Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Women’s vs. Canisius 11/9/2021

• mikescherrer8 changed the title to UB Women’s vs. Canisius 11/9/2021
3 minutes ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

I wondered why coach kept the starters in so deep in the exhibition but tonight it showed why. This team was locked in to play. Absolutely sparkling FT shooting and the defense was insanely good.

If they play like this SC could be in for a game. Let’s hope they bring the intensity 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, C1ubP1fanaticM7 said:

Was at the game. Wow. They looked incredible. They played with tenacity the entire game. They never let up! They’re going to be a fun team to watch. I’m expecting big things

If this is FLJ swan song, I hope she goes out big. This team is special and deep.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ubmae86 said:

Utterly savage beating of Canisius. If this team shows up against SC, that will be a hell of a run on SC.

Great overall game with Canisius really over matched at every position.Was looking forward to seeing how the two local players matched up against us. Haskell was a gamer but not close authentically to our players. Was anxious to see how Dolan looked but found out from some Canisius fans that she hurt her arm and they are not sure how serious the injury is. Was very impressed with both Young and Camp both being able to play point guard and take some pressure off Fair of handling the ball the majority of the time. Very promising start but  matching up with the athletes on South Carolina should be very interesting. Go Bulls!!

• Like 1

Canisius looked like a high-school team.  26% from the field (1 of 14 in the 4th quarter) and 27 TOs.  What is the reason Canisius only dressed 9?

Also, why didn't UB empty the bench (5 didn't see any minutes). I always feel bad (especially in a blowout) when players don't play.

Also, where is Gaba?

2 hours ago, bullsbball said:

Canisius looked like a high-school team.  26% from the field (1 of 14 in the 4th quarter) and 27 TOs.  What is the reason Canisius only dressed 9?

Also, why didn't UB empty the bench (5 didn't see any minutes). I always feel bad (especially in a blowout) when players don't play.

Also, where is Gaba?

Hope someone from UB can give update on Gaba. Agree that Camp looks like she has good court vision and could help to keep some pressure off Fair. She has decent size and quickness. Hope the coaching staff is able to come up with decent amount of minutes for these players. Go Bulls!!