Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Who's going to Cleveland?

44 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

So I assume it's the folks at Trainwreck Sports who are promoting their own (sponsored) "official Bulls HQ" at Panini's on Huron?  I get they have a business to run but it's confusing to push a second Bulls bar and only splits the crowd. (Then again maybe enough people come out to fill two places?)

I think this is the second year they've done this. One is the official annual Alumni Association sponsored event, I expect the other will be a bit more of a party 😂

1 hour ago, ChubbyHubby said:

So, where's everyone staying in Cleveland?  We ended up with Marriott, Key Center.  One couple that we're getting together with is in the Hyatt Arcade.

Some of us are at the Radisson Gateway and some of us are at the Comfort Inn. Hopefully the UB faithful can take over the downtown Cleveland area. Go Bulls!!!!

17 minutes ago, John said:

Some of us are at the Radisson Gateway and some of us are at the Comfort Inn. Hopefully the UB faithful can take over the downtown Cleveland area. Go Bulls!!!!

We must be taking it over.  Rooms are nowhere near as cheap as they've been in years past.   Easily 35% higher than what we paid last year.

I'll be rocking the Hyatt Arcade, as will an old friend of mine. I'm expecting big numbers as I'm sure the community is expecting a deep run and willing to roll the dice. My dilemma this year wasn't if I should wait until Friday/Saturday, but if I should hold off for the Big Dance. 

5 hours ago, UB85 said:

You’ve never been known as one to crawl. 

I'm getting older.  That time may be coming.

Question for you UB85, if you know me well enough to know that I've never been known to crawl, how come I don't know who you are?  Let's play fair.

Edited by ChubbyHubby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I'm getting older.  That time may be coming.

How about if we are able to skip, use some of those new type canes, motorized wheelchairs or scooters and if all else fails crawl!!! After all being in th service many years ago many of us know how to crawl!!!! Go Bulls!!!!

2 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

I'm not crawling yet. No canes, no scooters, no wheelchairs.  Still doing okay for my age.  Nothing that mass quantities of beer can't change, though.

That’s good to know. Hope it is okay but some of our group just drink rum and cokes. Good to know we have all age groups of fans. We have the older.wiser guys, the middle age and the younger generation. We all have one thing in common. Passionate about our UB Bulls!!!! Go Bulls!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pottier25 said:

I plan on going Friday and Saturday. I'd like good seats. Has anyone bought scalper tickets from fans of schools that lost? I just think getting good tix wont be an issue this way. Thoughts?

I always go through UB. From the way it's worked before, the losing schools aren't allocated tickets, or at least UB hasn't had any before. 

1 hour ago, pottier25 said:

I plan on going Friday and Saturday. I'd like good seats. Has anyone bought scalper tickets from fans of schools that lost? I just think getting good tix wont be an issue this way. Thoughts?

It doesn't work that way.  The fans of the schools that lost, likely don't have tickets to sell.  If they buy through the school, they're only committed to the next round tickets if their team advances.  We're in for tickets for Men and Women, Thursday and Friday.  If the teams don't advance, we don't pay for those tics.