Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Cameilla Bowl 2022

BrooklynBull

2 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

Some crackerjack play calling there.

Seems like they were trying real hard to reward Ahmed with another TD. I’m all for it, but not at the expense of mixing it up to give your team the best chance to score 6.  Surprised they haven’t had Snyder run it more 

5 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Ahmed is my MVP. Close second is Hine III, if he got that INT it would have been an even better day. Cole Snyder is my QB for 2023.

Snyder with Player of the Game honors although I thought it could’ve gone to Marshall or Ahmed, or the defense for that matter for doing just enough to keep GaSo out of the end zone when they had to. Snyder may not be as consistent as we’d like but it’s hard to argue with being just the 3rd QB in UB history with 3,000 yards in a season. Will be tough next year without Marshall and Quian 

Edited by Bluebird96
  • Like 1

Watched the game in the car (thanks YouTubeTV).  Just read this game thread.  It is pretty weak, to be blunt.  So many complaints for a team that won and was up for most of the game.  

How about a little less negativity for the new year?

Go Bulls!!

• Like 7