Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

NIU at UB - 12:00 PM - ESPN+

DocCas86

33 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

I love/hate that I'm starting to really like this team

This team just needs more playing time together and confidence

If they can cut down on the stretches where they get chaotic and sloppy. There is something here 

Hahaha bc they are gonna break our hearts in March

6 minutes ago, cheese_66 said:

Foster's looked great so far. His passing and finishing around the rim have been on point. Hope he keeps it up!

Foster and Jack have a chemistry the last few games. He just seems to know where he is going to be. Great first half!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Hahaha bc they are gonna break our hearts in March

Possible but this is fun and I’m going to enjoy while it lasts. I cannot praise Hardnett enough, he is playing fantastic this year and showing true leadership. He’s not trying to do too much or be “the man”, just making good decisions.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Possible but this is fun and I’m going to enjoy while it lasts. I cannot praise Hardnett enough, he is playing fantastic this year and showing true leadership. He’s not trying to do too much or be “the man”, just making good decisions.

His growth is what you expect of a player who stays in college for 4 years. And stays in a system also. Good health doesn’t hurt either. Imagine if we see Jack stay for 3-4 years! Much like we hoped Skogman would stay.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

His growth is what you expect of a player who stays in college for 4 years. And stays in a system also. Good health doesn’t hurt either. Imagine if we see Jack stay for 3-4 years! Much like we hoped Skogman would stay.

Different skills sets, but Jack is superior as a freshman so far to what Skogman brought. He is a good fit with our outside guys to have a true big man has been a great thing.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Different skills sets, but Jack is superior as a freshman so far to what Skogman brought. He is a good fit with our outside guys to have a true big man has been a great thing.

I’m not comparing skill sets. I’m simple saying the growth and development equaling domination. Hardnett is what 21/22? His maturity both IQ and physically is what you hope and expect from a senior. My point is…this is what you would want from a 4 year player. Except in todays CBB players portal like Skogman. And we could hope to see Jack for 4 years, but probably not?

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I’m not comparing skill sets. I’m simple saying the growth and development equaling domination. Hardnett is what 21/22? His maturity both IQ and physically is what you hope and expect from a senior. My point is…this is what you would want from a 4 year player. Except in todays CBB players portal like Skogman. And we could hope to see Jack for 4 years, but probably not?

I agree with that. This was my frustration with Mballa. I was expecting him to get better and he regressed after he tested the NBA waters.

34 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

His growth is what you expect of a player who stays in college for 4 years. And stays in a system also. Good health doesn’t hurt either. … 

I remember not liking his body language during his first year at Buffalo.  Never envisioned him becoming a leader. 

2 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

This was one of Fosters better games in my opinion.

Good team basketball. The ball movement and extra pass has been great today. Still have the wildness and turnovers but it’s coming from a place of unselfishness. I think this team’s identity will be one where they don’t depend on any one player to carry them but the low key offensive leader is Curtis Jones. 

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1