Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo vs NIU (1/4 @ 2:00 pm)

Jeseph

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Looks like no Gabe Grant with Brock back in the lineup. Glad the coaches took note of that.

8 man bench in MAC play?

No Grant/Nickleberry

We won’t survive with an 8 man rotation. I think we just need to simmer down and let it play out. My assumption for this specific game is that we are trailing so coach is sticking mainly to his starters. 

Edited by DooleyBull06

1 minute ago, UBlearns said:

Hard to find any fault with Mballa and Williams today.  Gonna need someone else to step up in the second half.  

The fault is on the defense for allowing 50% FG and 41 points to a team that scores 68 per game and is 290th in the country on offense and 244th in kenpom efficiency.

Its now a theme and pattern with these performances against bad basketball teams at home.

Just now, Kevin said:

The fault is on the defense for allowing 50% FG and 41 points to a team that scores 68 per game and is 290th in the country on offense and 244th in kenpom efficiency.

Its now a theme and pattern with these performances against bad basketball teams at home.

I was out of town during the Army game and (thankfully) missed it.  Is this a similar defensive performance to that one?

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

No defense. NIU shooting 51.5%
Poor 3pt shooting, we are 3-16. And we are 3-9 from the line. All need to change in the second half, especially the defense.

I mean we have to correct the shooting AND the defense. 

Similar to how BG and Toledo played yesterday. 

It just takes one good guard to win in the MAC, we are seeing that today with German.