Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Toledo Time & TV

squad1321

Pull out all the stops on offense.  Throw the ball DOWN THE FIELD a few times and see what happens.  Never too late in the season to get creative.  Use Cook and his pass catching abilities out of the backfield.  Why not try to show the Rockets something different. Hell, even throw Ogbonna in there once in a while and keep them guessing… “Is he gonna run with it, or is he gonna throw it incomplete?”  😂

But seriously, we’ve got nothing to lose at this point. Run the table and shock the MAC!  🤘

The rest of the MAC season is playoff games now the Buffalo Bulls because they have no more margin of error now. I would do exactly the opposite I don’t throw the football down the field. Ground game try to shorten the football game like the New England Patriots did against the Buffalo Bills. Toledo Rockets can’t score if they don’t have the football much on offense. No turnovers UB Bulls have to play a error free football game if they have a chance at the upset on the road in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

9 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Only a 15.5 dog tonight. We have them right where we want them!!🤘🤘

Happy Halloween Images – Browse 882,832 Stock Photos ...

I was honestly a little shocked when I saw the line on the game given how the Bulls have fared in MAC games, especially with the improved play on the defensive side.  Hoping we can keep it close and win the turnover battle.  Go Bulls! 🤘 🎃 

NIU is kicking off at CMU with snow sticking to the ground. We’ll see how those teams do, and see if there’s snow on the ground in Toledo, could make it interesting with turnovers. Maybe that’s why we chose the white uniforms 🙃

Edited by Blue03

18 minutes ago, Blue03 said:

NIU is kicking off at CMU with snow sticking to the ground. We’ll see how those teams do, and see if there’s snow on the ground in Toledo, could make it interesting with turnovers. Maybe that’s why we chose the white uniforms 🙃

It’s snowing pretty good in Toledo with the field snow covered. May not be 15 points total