Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Camellia Bowl!! 2020!

myBuffalo

12 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

Is Marshall going to have enough guys to play? not because of Covid but seems like some of their best players are saying goodbyes on social media, thanking the coaches and teammates  and declaring for the NFL.  

We're going to need the help because this matchup is pretty terrible for us imo. Marshall is the #2 rush defense in the country.

4 minutes ago, Louis Peake said:

Herd fan here.  Yes we will be minus several starters in the bowl game with you.  Most notably Brendan Knox running back and Tavante Beckett defensive back and others.  Going to make it tough on us.  Not much prep time for either team.  Best of luck to you in Alabama on Christmas Day.

We don't know if Harry Patterson will play. 

1 hour ago, Louis Peake said:

Herd fan here.  Yes we will be minus several starters in the bowl game with you.  Most notably Brendan Knox running back and Tavante Beckett defensive back and others.  Going to make it tough on us.  Not much prep time for either team.  Best of luck to you in Alabama on Christmas Day.

Yeah good luck.  Isn't one of the players a hugely productive Linebacker?  If so, should make it easier for UB to run against a tough defense.  

21 hours ago, promotherobot said:

Of course I know it's JARET. My stupid phone is taking autocorrect to a new level. Then add in this forum not allowing edits or deletions. 

Glad to see I am not the only one who falls victim to phone autocorrect.  I posted how Martin (not Marreon) Jackson took over at the end of recent Toledo basketball victory.  😜 Also for some reason no longer possible to edit and correct mistakes.

40 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Glad to see I am not the only one who falls victim to phone autocorrect.  I posted how Martin (not Marreon) Jackson took over at the end of recent Toledo basketball victory.  😜 Also for some reason no longer possible to edit and correct mistakes.

You can edit your posts, at least on a computer as opposed to a phone, by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of the post.

Still tying to figure out how to get a link to a tweet to show the tweet rather than just the link.  That no longer works for me along with liking a post.

20 minutes ago, BrooklynBull said:

You can edit your posts, at least on a computer as opposed to a phone, by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of the post.

Still tying to figure out how to get a link to a tweet to show the tweet rather than just the link.  That no longer works for me along with liking a post.

I will give that a try.  Thank you.

In other Bowl news...South Carolina (2-8) had to back out of the Gasparilla Bowl because of Covid issues and contact tracing.  They can't find a replacement opponent and the game is cancelled.

So UAB,....the team that beat Marshall for the Conference USA Championship gets no Bowl game.  Their season is done.

18 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

In other Bowl news...South Carolina (2-8) had to back out of the Gasparilla Bowl because of Covid issues and contact tracing.  They can't find a replacement opponent and the game is cancelled.

So UAB,....the team that beat Marshall for the Conference USA Championship gets no Bowl game.  Their season is done.

That's sad for the program and players. A very unfair season all around. I can't believe that no other team would want to play. Is it due to the short time? Didn't see when that was supposed to be played. A 2-8 team in a bowl game. We are on the brink of hell.

6 hours ago, RecoveringHillbilly said:

UB's game noted showing the depth chart hasn't changed, so we'll have our best out there. Hopefully our D can continue their MACC 2nd half performance, and the O have fixed their game call mistakes...hopefully. Lance has said JP is a go, with a rotation, so Marks should have his chances to make amends.

Amends for what?  He has nothing to make amends for.

On 12/23/2020 at 7:38 AM, BrooklynBull said:

Nah. It doesn't work on computer either. Sure, you can click edit and make changes but they won't save. This site, and whatever software it runs on, is the problem.

1 hour ago, promotherobot said:

Nah. It doesn't work on computer either. Sure, you can click edit and make changes but they won't save. This site, and whatever software it runs on, is the problem.

@admin See comments on editing.  Also I think the ability to do things will vary from user to user.

Some can edit, some can post with a twitter link and have the tweet appear and some cannot react to a comment.