Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

1st rd WNIT Monmouth @ UB 3/21 6pm

6 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Confirmed last night by the producer of hte games.  Also a different announcing crew for the game.  Two different announcers.  No Peck, Mattia or Battle.

Early scouting report. Monmouth. Very senior laden team with top 7/8 players all seniors. Decent size in frontcourt which can give us trouble. Only average around 64 per game and give up around 58 per game. Finished second in the CAA with 21-9 and 14-4 record but upset by Drexel in the conference tournament. Looking forward to seeing another game and hope there will be a good turnout. Go Bulls!!!

8 minutes ago, John said:

Early scouting report. Monmouth. Very senior laden team with top 7/8 players all seniors. Decent size in frontcourt which can give us trouble. Only average around 64 per game and give up around 58 per game. Finished second in the CAA with 21-9 and 14-4 record but upset by Drexel in the conference tournament. Looking forward to seeing another game and hope there will be a good turnout. Go Bulls!!!

Should be a good matchup by the sounds. I would expect a very defensive game, likely mid-50's to mid-60's. Need Rana, Watson, KLW and Davis to have solid games. KJ, Ogden and Davis will need to play solid interior D without fouling. a few 3's from Ogden, Rana and Watson would help. 

2 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Should be a good matchup by the sounds. I would expect a very defensive game, likely mid-50's to mid-60's. Need Rana, Watson, KLW and Davis to have solid games. KJ, Ogden and Davis will need to play solid interior D without fouling. a few 3's from Ogden, Rana and Watson would help. 

I read that the WBIT semis and finals are at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Where are the semis and finals for the WNIT being held? 

4 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Need Rana, Watson, KLW and Davis to have solid games. KJ, Ogden and Davis will need to play solid interior D without fouling. a few 3's from Ogden, Rana and Watson would help. 

And how is this is different from every other game this year?

3 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

A great 1st followed by a dreadful 2nd, outscored 26-7. Are we going to just let our season end like this?

Just read that Monmouth had a school-record 12 game road winning streak. Not really a team you want to host. Hope we didn't pay for it.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, capencaper said:

Just read that Monmouth had a school-record 12 game road winning streak. Not really a team you want to host. Hope we didn't pay for it.

We did, but it costs money to travel so it's likely a wash.

Edited by promotherobot

24 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

FFS make a layup.

I’ve been in and out watching this but every time I come back we’re missing another couple of layups and missing another 3.  Not looking good and Monmouth just seems higher energy and more polished as a team