Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green score predictions

ChicagoBull

1 hour ago, HomeyG said:

Does Coach run up the score on these guys? I dont know.. UB 52 BG 10

I’d expect that a lot of our younger players will take the field in the second half, possibly limiting how many times we score. It may be unrealistic to do so but I’d love to see Casey Case get a shot at QB if a chance arises, I’ve heard great things about him through the team 

The line is 31.    I have seen UB have a problem running over people, so I don't think they will get the number.   Maybe 33 - 17 is my guess.   A fairly easy win, but not a record-setting night.

Kent is also playing Akron tonight.  That line is 27.    They are rivals.  Kent is at home.  I think that Kent could cover both of UB and their own line tonight.  I am calling it:  Kent 69 and Akron 10.

I know I inquired 2 weeks about about Riggans and our starting DB's - any updates from any of our WNYers on the board? I saw the 2-Deep today and didn't see their names. I also feel if they are close it may be best to hold them out another week to ensure they are a full go instead of risking it against BGSU. 

Go Bulls!