Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB Head Coaching Search

Jeseph

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Lance had many back-to-back last rated recruiting classes. I expect better here now.

That and non blown MAC Championship games

I’m impressed with his list of recruits, hopefully that translates well here. We will see in the next few weeks with our portal players. Maybe even McDougle back in the fold.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Lance had many back-to-back last rated recruiting classes. I expect better here now.

That and non blown MAC Championship games

Why does it matter what they were ranked? They produced on the field. Should matter a lot more than recruiting rankings. 

• Like 5

I am no fan of Alnut, but I give him an A+ on this hire. The search was conducted efficiently, quickly (just what was required given LL’s late departure) and hopefully time will bare this out. I suspect those in the portal will return given the quality of the hire. I see Licata, Mack, JP and many other great UB alums are all in on this hire which should help with keeping players in the fold.   Go Bulls!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ub2019 said:

Why does it matter what they were ranked? They produced on the field. Should matter a lot more than recruiting rankings. 

It would be nice to get highly rated recruits and see them overachieve. Hopefully given our new coach’s pedigree we’ll see that happen.