Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Jordan Johnson

Dabulls

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

It's stuff like this that makes me continue to believe that the "portal" sucks...and I don't think it's going to ever get better. 

I would like these kids to say 75% committed or 99% committed. 100% is too much of a commitment these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

Not because he is going back to EKU or any other school  He has been dismissed from the program by the staff

Given the short amount of time the new staff has to get going, I’ll bet they feel pressure to take chances on players that they otherwise might not. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoughToughBulls15 said:

Giving up my source is not a great practice, but believe me its accurate 

Name is not necessary.  From where? Someone with connections to team, some internet troll in a basement in pajamas, off a Q posting?  Anybody who reports something as a fact must say where the source is from.  Believe me it can be very vague and the source''s true identity will remain anonymous.  Otherwise it looks like you said something for the sake of saying something to move a discussion.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Name is not necessary.  From where? Someone with connections to team, some internet troll in a basement in pajamas, off a Q posting?  Anybody who reports something as a fact must say where the source is from.  Believe me it can be very vague and the source''s true identity will remain anonymous.  Otherwise it looks like you said something for the sake of saying something to move a discussion.

Should I update the forum rules?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Lol what? 

12 hours ago, BrooklynBull said:

Fine. My source is a salaried UB Football employee.

• Like 1