Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Dayton, OH - The Birthplace of Aviation

Just now, Gxtrex said:

What a finish. The elam ended is nuts 

I like the Elam ending but I’m torn as to how it could be implemented in college. For example…let’s say we are blowing a team out by 20. Usually the bench warmers close the game out. With the Elam ending you’d have to play your regulars the whole game. 

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

I like the Elam ending but I’m torn as to how it could be implemented in college. For example…let’s say we are blowing a team out by 20. Usually the bench warmers close the game out. With the Elam ending you’d have to play your regulars the whole game. 

It makes it more like baseball where there is no time limit. But yea it would definitely do that. Neither team would let up. No unnecessary fouling is nice. 

Just now, Gxtrex said:

It makes it more like baseball where there is no time limit. But yea it would definitely do that. Neither team would let up. No unnecessary fouling is nice. 

No doubt. For tournament it’s awesome. Just wonder how it plays out through the course of an entire season. 

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

I could see the elam ending replacing over times but not the actual game/40 minutes 

Just now, MKBullsfan said:

We have to stay with CJ, Perkins, Harris, Bearden, Carruthers, Jordan and Hamilton. That’s it.

The other guys are useful to steal minutes. Especially since we play tomorrow at 2:30. But in the clutch yes those guys. But every game its been someone different. Tonight Blake really had a good game. And Perkins dominated.