Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

12/29 - Miami (OH) at Buffalo - Gamethread

Kevin

Just now, Kevin said:

Can the Bulls get right with AT at the helm? Who is ready/healthy? 

The Bulls haven't played since 12/18.

Lord knows. Just hoping the games play and they can pull off 2 wins. The men's team won't play again for who knows how long. Hopefully there's a crowd, but doubtful. 

1 hour ago, skrabukes said:

If he's not here, my feet will be on his seat!

Unfortunately I am also in the Protocols of Health and Safety, so your ottoman will be available and all yours today 😂. At least wear a fresh pair of kicks in my honor.

Worried about the result here, but both teams could be rusty. 

1 minute ago, Erie County said:

Brewton has turned it over three straight times and three misses as well. Always a liability with him in

He needs to slow down. Slow the F down. So frustrating. Overall sloppy start. You might attribute that to the lay off, but we tend to be turnover prone. Lot of unforced errors.

6 minutes ago, Erie County said:

It's always when he checks in. He has a pretty bad +/- every single night

It’s like he comes in and the second he touches the ball he wants to jack up a 3. Regardless of it being in rhythm or the flow of the offense. 

For perspective, Jones shot and missed a corner 3 off an extra pass from Williams, but that was a good miss. The ball movement was solid and Jones was set and in rhythm off the pass.

Edited by DooleyBull06

1 hour ago, MuchMany said:

Unfortunately I am also in the Protocols of Health and Safety, so your ottoman will be available and all yours today 😂. At least wear a fresh pair of kicks in my honor.

Worried about the result here, but both teams could be rusty. 

Someone has taken your seat, so can't sprawl out. Nice little run here. Hopefully hold it through the half.

9 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Doesn't this apply to most teams in the MAC?

No. Name another mac team with a big 3 like ours? Maybe Ohio. Which is why we were preseason conference favorites. Let Mballa eat down low, let Williams slash and let rondo run the show. Simple formula. If they all stop trying to impress scouts and just play ball we win.

Just now, 121Merrimac said:

Peace.  Quantity aside, I agree with the rest of your comment.  My point was that every team lives by their best players.

Peace of course. And yes you’re right…every team lives by their best players. But our top 3 are better than most mac teams. Or at least they should be when they play up to their potential.

• Like 1