Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green at Buffalo moved from 1/8 to 1/5 @ 7 PM

Eagle66

Just now, thatdudeBlume said:

Skogman shows a lot of basketball smarts which seems to help his matchups. I continue to root for him to be a pillar down low, just need to avoid the fouls. I wish Hardnett could take a lesson from him.

I like how they are allowing him to post up. He actually had low post moves. Unlike Mballa. Which when they are both on the court they should play off that. Skogman on the strong side and Mballa on the weak side.

Just now, thatdudeBlume said:

Skogman shows a lot of basketball smarts which seems to help his matchups. I continue to root for him to be a pillar down low, just need to avoid the fouls. I wish Hardnett could take a lesson from him.

He's having a great game so far. That kickout to Jones was awesome.

Jack seems to have trouble with the layups.

Just now, Erie County said:

UB had 4 points to finish the half with 4:30 to play.

Game after game the team runs out of energy in the half with their iso ball 

BG went to a trapping defense. Disrupted our offense and forced turnovers. It wasn’t an energy thing. Just bad execution against the trap.

• Like 1

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

BG went to a trapping defense. Disrupted our offense and forced turnovers. It wasn’t an energy thing. Just bad execution against the trap.

Playing 1-on-everyone against that type of game does not work against that D. We are also not finishing at the basket. Jack and Williams have both struggled.

• Like 1

Play of the game was the ball movement out of the low post. Skogman with a great pass to Jones who hit the three. The ball seems to stick way too much.  It's usually Williams too. He needs to get his shots....no question, but too many forces shots from him.