Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ BGSU - 7 PM ESPN+

DocCas86

Over/under around 163 after our 99-88 win last month, so expecting a shootout. Skogman pitched his perfect game against them last time and the matchup remains favorable for him. I'd love to see the interior passing between him, Mballa, and Jeenathan continue to develop. Feels like this one is going to be a nail biter though.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Over/under around 163 after our 99-88 win last month, so expecting a shootout. Skogman pitched his perfect game against them last time and the matchup remains favorable for him. I'd love to see the interior passing between him, Mballa, and Jeenathan continue to develop. Feels like this one is going to be a nail biter though.

I would love to see a big game from Mballa.  I see he is featured in game day tweet.  Sharing is always a good thing...so yes plenty of that too please.  Would be nice to have a comfortable game, but you are probably right will probably not be easy. 

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

I just hope they win so all of you negative people (I am always very positive) are happy/quiet!

Who came up with negative and positive, anyway?  Personally I am aligned that this season has not met expectations. I don't see pointing it out as negative.  But while we are still in the hunt, I will point out the good things like wins, defensive intensity, sharing the ball and not turning it over rather than bad.  Just the way I was brought up.  I hope we have three great days in Cleveland.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Ohio off to another slow start. Last few games they’ve been flirting with disaster. Toledo going down tonight. Kent of fire. Ups and downs of conference play. 20 games is a long season. Standings about to tighten up after tonight.

And Akron goes down in OT to WMU. Can’t take anyone lightly in this league.