Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ Kent St. - March 4th 6pm - ESPNU

2 minutes ago, Erie County said:

Hes forced back to back shots, he played a horrible stretch of defense prior to the block. He shouldnt be in the game. 

Ugh…he’s done some positive things. Example that put back just now. Who else do you want out there? I agree he forced those two shots.

Edited by DooleyBull06

4 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

... I would love to see there again in Cleveland. ...

a neutral court will make all the difference!  EDIT: lol

2 minutes ago, Jeseph said:

Just have to get hot in Cleveland.

(they won’t)

might.  fify

Edited by 121Merrimac

7 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Not my point at all. 1) Cleveland isn’t a neutral court for us. 2) Kent was not impressive. Had we rebounded better and not turned the ball over as much we win. 

1) that's why I laughed.  (Edit: at my comment, not at you)  2) ... maybe, I hope so.

Edited by 121Merrimac
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Erie County said:

Ask Whitesell? 

he was 1-5 with 2 points, 1 rebound, and 3 fouls. He got sat after a defensive series never to be seen again. 

I'll be sure to do that. As always, thanks for typing out the box score as a substitute for insight.

Anyone else notice what a solid game Hardnett had especially on the offensive end? 12 pts on 5/7 shooting, 3 boards and 0 fouls. Not sure where that came from but we need more production like that in Cleveland.

A sloppy and disjointed game for sure, and still we were in it right to the end. I’d much rather have seen a win tonight but this team didn’t quit and that should give us at least a little hope for next week!

2 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Anyone else notice what a solid game Hardnett had especially on the offensive end? 12 pts on 5/7 shooting, 3 boards and 0 fouls. Not sure where that came from but we need more production like that in Cleveland.

A sloppy and disjointed game for sure, and still we were in it right to the end. I’d much rather have seen a win tonight but this team didn’t quit and that should give us at least a little hope for next week!

Yea. It didn’t go unnoticed by me. Obviously his best game is the year. Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

26 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Yea. It didn’t go unnoticed by me. Obviously his best game is the year. Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

Odd, the server may be acting up again.  I replied to Bluebird that it wasn’t all that unexpected from me.  After all, he has shot at about 70% the past two years.

8 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

Odd, the server may be acting up again.  I replied to Bluebird that it wasn’t all that unexpected from me.  After all, he has shot at about 70% the past two years.

Server definitely acted up for a few minutes there. That’s how we roll here…we shut ish down lol

2 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

After that high shooting % the past 2 years, I think a game like tonight is what we all expected from him. Just hasn’t happened that often but maybe he’ll round into form when it matters most.

Hate to pick on Jeenathan as he was one of the only bright spots tonight, but I was amazed to see he only took 5 shots from inside the arc (and made them all). Feels like we’ll need him to score a little more in Cleveland. And, for such a great slasher and all the shots he makes around the rim, it’s surprising that he doesn’t get to the line more often. 

• Like 1