Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB @ MOH - 01/10 - 7:00 PM - ESPN+

DocCas86

1 minute ago, Tee4three said:

Is that 3 or 4 straight turnovers

Might be 5

Might be 6

They just showed the play where 45 showed his “quickness”, completely hooked Jack to get past him. How that wasn’t a foul on the Zid dunk attempt I do not know. This is turning into street ball. Need to settle down and clamp the D.

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

They just showed the play where 45 showed his “quickness”, completely hooked Jack to get past him. How that wasn’t a foul on the Zid dunk attempt I do not know. This is turning into street ball. Need to settle down and clamp the D.

45 subtly hooks every time he gets the ball, very good at making it look innocent 

Miami has made some wild shots tonight. That aside we left too many points at the FT line. Pathetic that we can’t hit free throws. I’m not knocking the effort but sometimes we need to slow down. We get too wild and out of control. Not discouraged by our performance but moving forward we can’t play like this and expect to beat the teams in the top of conference.

• Like 1

Just now, Erie County said:

This team doesnt/hasnt won on the road in the Whitesell era. Almost an auto L every single time. 

Miami is 292 Kenpom. Embarrassing to lose by double digits. Miami was averaging 74 points, and scored 90. 

.500 Whitesell is what everyone should expect at this point. 

Fuck KenPom, MAC games are tough, home and the road. Not our best performance, but I still believe in these guys. They will learn from it and move on.

• Like 1

I thought we were middle if the pack team in the Mac before season, this confirms it. If we are .500 at the end of the month after the brutal stretch we have I’ll be happy. Curtis Jones had a really bad game today. Wasn’t that impressed with Miami, more a poor showing and bad defense. 

3 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Fuck KenPom, MAC games are tough, home and the road. Not our best performance, but I still believe in these guys. They will learn from it and move on.

I really want to be positive like you, but this is a game you gotta find a way to pull out. Wait until we go on road against Ball State and Kent State at end of this month.