Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Khalil Mack

martin84

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, UB Horns Up said:

Khalil Mack’s Buffalo Bulls number should be retired by UB Bulls in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

We would have to retire numbers for that to happen.  We have a long list of players who numbers should be retired or at least discussed.  Starks, Means, Oliver, Wily to name a few with Starks and Means both winning super bowls. Mack isn't the only one. 

5 minutes ago, BullBoy said:

My guess is the next move for Mack at UB is going to be inducted into the UB Athletics Hall of Fame.  

Honest question and I would love to hear people's thoughts... Is he an NFL Hall of Famer?

Wayyyyyyyy too early for that.  Elite pash rusher yes, but HOF?  I'm not sure (yet).

3 hours ago, ubbulls98 said:

Wayyyyyyyy too early for that.  Elite pash rusher yes, but HOF?  I'm not sure (yet).

I know what you are getting at, but he is in his 10th year in the league.. I don't think it's way to early for the conversation...I think there is a pretty good idea if the answer is yes or no.

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, promotherobot said:

So how many Bulls are active in the NFL right now?

>Awosika
>Mack
>Koonce
>Cam Lewis
>JaMarcus Ingram
>KJ Osborn

Am I missing anyone? Tyree Jackson is on the Giants PS. Jaret Patterson is on the Chargers PS.

A Couple more...

Demone Harris - Falcons PS /  Tyler Mabry Seahawks PS

• Like 1

Tyree Jackson has a shot at being activated this week. The Giants starting TE went down Sunday.  Jackson also helps wit the QB situation. He cannot be worse than DeVito was on Sunday as the third string QB if Tyrod Taylor cannot play on Sunday.

If Jackson does play he could have an on field reunion with Malcom Koonce.

• Like 3