Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

EMU @ Buffalo (11/21 @ 7:30pm)

UBinMD

I don’t who the color commentator is,  but he mentioned talking to the coach this week and he came off as it the team had a strong record.  It was an interesting observation and it seemed like he was saying it in a “matter of fact” way. However, as the game has progressed, the color commentator has been increasingly critical of the team, their approach, decision making, etc. 

15 minutes ago, UB92 said:

I don’t who the color commentator is,  but he mentioned talking to the coach this week and he came off as it the team had a strong record.  It was an interesting observation and it seemed like he was saying it in a “matter of fact” way. However, as the game has progressed, the color commentator has been increasingly critical of the team, their approach, decision making, etc. 

I heard him say earlier in the game that he played a couple of years in the NFL including with the Bills. Not sure who he is either. Wonder if he can coach?

1 minute ago, Bluebird96 said:

I heard him say earlier in the game that he played a couple of years in the NFL including with the Bills. Not sure who he is either. Wonder if he can coach?

I've got the game muted so I can't confirm, but 506sports says it's Dustin Fox.  He's a Cleveland sports talk personality and bounced around a few years in the NFL, including a stint with the Bills.

• Thanks 1

Wish I saw a little more creativity with the QBs. If they’re going to do a “dual threat” they might as well do some trick plays. Put Ogbonna and Snyder in the same play. If Snyder takes it Ogbonna acts as a running back, if CJ takes it he can lateral or handoff to Cole to throw it deep. Just do something. Mess with the defense

I’m done. I have forever written off this school’s athletics. I won’t spend another penny on season tickets or fund raising. Allnut and Mo have killed the program. BTW, Bball team got hammered by Hofstra. 20 loss season is coming. I’m done suffering Darcy.

1 hour ago, Fedup said:

As Darcy Regier said, “get used to suffering”. My season tickets are history. They were after the Fordham debacle.

I am sorry to hear that. I gave up my UB season tickets not my choice because of health reasons prevent me personally from going to any games regardless of sport not just UB Bulls games. For my 30 plus years of going to UB Bulls football and basketball games I never seriously thought about giving up my season tickets. Probably because it was cheap sports entertainment and a traditional thing like going to the Buffalo Bisons or Buffalo Bandits games. The bottom line is if you want change like firing Maurice Linquist he would be fired tonight if UB Stadium was packed every game. That is part of the problem with UB football and UB basketball they don’t earn enough money on ticket sales to buy there way out of hires that are clearly aren’t working so we as fans have to suffer with a coach that clearly Buffalo fans want fired.

I never personally experienced something like that but no amount of money is worth being at a place where the town wants me out. If it was me personally I would be a man and resign. Maurice Linquist can clearly get a job that pays as much as a coordinator at a Power 4 university. Why would you want to stay in a town where clearly you aren’t wanted anymore? Maurice Linquist is delusional I believe he really thinks there is progress that goofy thought alone should get him fired it’s not the reality that is on the field. If Maurice Linquist was a smart man he resigns and takes a coordinator position with a Power 4 Conference like the Kent State head coach who resigned to work with Deion Sanders Colorado Buffaloes. There was no progress being 3-9. The UB offensive coordinator needs to be fired our play calling is terrible. Kicking a field goal down 16 points in the 4th quarter was ridiculous tonight in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6 hours ago, Fedup said:

I’m done. I have forever written off this school’s athletics. I won’t spend another penny on season tickets or fund raising. Allnut and Mo have killed the program. BTW, Bball team got hammered by Hofstra. 20 loss season is coming. I’m done suffering Darcy.

Bye 👋

8 hours ago, Fedup said:

You were around last year when the team lost to Holy Cross, but weren’t around for the bowl win against a decent Georgia Southern team (that beat Nebraska). Or the come from behind win against Toledo. Join us in the good times too, not just the bad times 🤘

• Like 3