Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

EMU @ Buffalo (11/21 @ 7:30pm)

UBinMD

2 hours ago, UBinMD said:

How in the heck are we 6.5 point favorites going against at team that if they win will be Bowl eligible? What kind of smoke and mirrors has EMU use to get 5 wins if we are favored by almost a TD?

I want UB Bulls football fans to see this above because he is right? Why BSF? What is going on with UB Bulls football should be red flags with the current coaching staff. You don’t have to beat the Ohio State Buckeyes and Michigan Wolverines to make a MAC bowl. With the amount of dollars from the UB donors giving the coaches the toolbox (field house, performance center going up etc) to recruit players and development UB Bulls. UB football should be MAC bowing yearly. So we (UB) are so bad we can’t get to .500 to make a MAC bowl? Hello this shouldn’t be happening anymore with UB football. UB AD Mark Allnut needs to demand the UB offensive coordinator isn’t offered another yearly contract and is fired. It’s unacceptable. I would call 62 year old Dino Babers see if he would be interested in the UB OC job if he wants to still stay in the game of college football without moving his family from Syracuse three hours down the road. Dino Babers was successful at Bowling Green. I don’t count Syracuse because they are a AAC football program today pretending to be a ACC football program for the Power Conference money. I would at least make the call if I was UB. I also one percent guarantee UB Bulls will not MAC bowl next year either if UB Bulls bring back the offensive coordinator and no coaching staff changes. The offensive coordinator is over his head and you can’t win with him the UB Bulls offense was terrible it made former Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey look good in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by UB Horns Up

Wow, I almost forgot there was a big game tonight.   UB is a 5 point favorite now.  I tried to eyeball the MAC games to see if there's any reason UB is favored by that much? Just in general, it seems like Buffalo has generally shown better on defense while EMU looks slightly better on offense. 

Seems like a pretty even game on paper, so I guess the Bulls get that massive homefield advantage edge with a sure to be sold out-standing room only crowd on a chilly wet Tuesday night. 😀

In MAC-only games, UB’s offense is 9th in yards/game (296), EMU is 10th (279).

On paper the defensive edge goes to UB (#2 in MAC, 284 ypg). EMU is 10th (370).

Snyder needs 26 passing yards to reach 2,000 on the season.   A far cry from last season’s 3,035, but also over 100 fewer attempts than last year (461-346 and counting).  Sounds like the weather may play a factor in the passing game, but it’d be nice to see him end his UB career on a high note. 

Perfect encapsulation of season. 

Snyder scrambles when all he needed to do was stay in the pocket.  What the heck was he doing?

Awful call or blocking or both on fake. 

Need a different QB since he has no real confidence playing.  And then when we bring in the other QB they stack line since they know he isn’t throwing  

• Thanks 1