Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Miami (OH) @ UB MBB. 7 PM. 1/9.

Western Michigan started their conference season visiting Oxford and Amherst.  A nine point win against Miami and a five point win against our Bulls.  

UB is currently giving 1.5 points.  

40 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Western Michigan started their conference season visiting Oxford and Amherst.  A nine point win against Miami and a five point win against our Bulls.  

UB is currently giving 1.5 points.  

We should be able to win this one if we play to our ability. These guys just need to learn how to finish and win. That is an important skill just like shooting and playing defense. That winner's mentality is big. They need to find it.

1 hour ago, Tee4three said:

Another very winnable game, looking forward to seeing a W

Me too, I have a good feeling about this. Sy will do his thing, Isaiah is going to get on track, Sabol 3-4 3's and Jo Smith cleaning the glass. Let's go!!🤘

• Like 1

Call it false confidence, but I think we come away with the win tonight. Miami was without Ipsaro last game, not sure what his status is. To me it comes down to Jo staying on the court by staying out of foul trouble, and keeping pace with the three-headed center monster that Miami OH has been deploying. 

Paging Isaiah Adams...

Go Bulls 🤘

• Like 1

Looked promising at half down just 2. Then we proceed to give up 40 pts in the first 13:00 of the 2nd.  

Picking up 3 MAC wins looks to be a challenge if we can’t play a full 40 minutes and win some home games against other middle to bottom tier MAC teams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RapidsFan said:

GH clapping when they're down by 20+ is obnoxious

Strong "win or lose, I'm buying you all ice cream" energy

What do you want him to do, be an emotionless statue on the sideline? I’d much prefer a coach with energy and passion than one like Whitesell