Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB @ Akron | 1/12 7pm | CBS Sports Network

4 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Download the cbs sports app and login using your cable credentials and you can watch whatever sports are on cbs sports

I get CBS Sports with my Hulu live package. I can watch it on my phone if I'm not home on wifi. I also get ESPN+ integrated with my Hulu subscription. The only UB games I don't get are the early season tournament games that end up on FloHoops

Good half, overall.  The Zips are sleepwalking through this one. 

They have had success inside (Akron), but seem a step slower than UB.  We have gotten a lot of boards.  

Refs are letting them play.  UB didn’t have their first foul till about 2 minutes to go.  

Sabol hasn’t seen a lot of the floor tonight.  Chatman is doing what he does.  

Fulcher…not sure what to say.  He brings energy.  

The Zips are going to come out with energy to start this second half.  I suspect they will guard Chatman even more and let someone else try to hit a jumper.  I see the Zips getting the ball down low much more often this half.  They did early, but UB played better on the interior for a good chunk of that half..till the last few minutes.  

Same effort this half Bulls!!

3 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Fulcher…not sure what to say.  He brings energy.  

I'm liking Fulcher more and more recently. His ability to get to the basket on the drive has been impressive. Seems like the type of player where the more comfortable in a system he is, the better he'll be (duh).

I think he'll be a huge factor for us... next season 😅

Nice first half effort by the Bulls.  Great on the boards, few too many turnovers per usual.  Chatman is as good as any of the top MAC players.  If we could get some shots to fall consistently we’d be leading but I like to see guys take it to the hoop when they’re not falling rather than keep forcing the issue.  Gotta get Adams and Sabol going in the 2nd half 

There’s a lot that I see that I like. There’s a lot that tells me that Halcovage can coach. This team is developing and that we need to give him time. All that said, Sabol is not a PG. The lack of a PG continues to be an issue and will need to be addressed in the off season by bringing in multiple PGs. Turnovers are an issue. And the biggest issue is consistency. In stretches we’ve  played very good D. Functioned as an offense. We’ve had set plays off of timeouts. If coach can recruit players, I think he can turn this around.

2 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Are you a time traveler?   It is 5-0 to start the half. 

Apologies, I was counting the 7-0 run to end the 1st half.

Plus Tribble with a full arm extension no call. I really don't like that guy.

Graham just looks lost. Sabol is close on his 3's but not quite there. Adams was starting to get a rhythm towards the end of the 1st half. Hopefully he can get it going again. Chatman is like Watson for the WBB, he's doing everything he can to keep the team in the game.

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Graham just looks lost. Sabol is close on his 3's but not quite there. Adams was starting to get a rhythm towards the end of the 1st half. Hopefully he can get it going again. Chatman is like Watson for the WBB, he's doing everything he can to keep the team in the game.

Agree on Graham. Looks like a guy who hasn’t played in years. I feel like this team needs more from Adams. He’s an upperclassman. We need more from him. He needs to be a number two to Chatman.

Just now, UBinMD said:

Yeah.  Not a lot there with Graham at all.  

I would to see more Smith but I understand why. 

Fulcher has to finish or make that pass…

2 minutes ago, UB92 said:

Yeah.  Not a lot there with Graham at all.  

I would to see more Smith but I understand why. 

Fulcher has to finish or make that pass…

Fulcher has potential for sure, but driving into 3 dudes in the lane without a kickout is not a high percentage choice.

I would like to see Smith do more too, but this Akron group is more than he can handle on both ends. Chatman is doing his best against Freeman, but he's tough.

6 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Can’t Tribble transfer or graduate already.  Guy is killing us 😂

Says he's a Senior, but I don't know what that means anymore. He might still have 1-2 more years if there is a Covid year still or redshirt of whatever else you can make up to get more time.

2 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Says he's a Senior, but I don't know what that means anymore. He might still have 1-2 more years if there is a Covid year still or redshirt of whatever else you can make up to get more time.

I give guys like him and Freeman credit for sticking around with one team so long. It’s a rarity these days