Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

MBB @ Akron | 1/12 7pm | CBS Sports Network

Yeah.  4/25 from 3.   Some of these are good looks.  Once again, they just aren’t really good shooters.  Makes it hard when an open 3 consistently doesn’t drop.  

I would like to see a lot more of Boldin.  

2 minutes ago, UB92 said:

I would like to see a lot more of Boldin.  

It’s ironic that he’s second on the team in minutes behind Chatman but seems like he hardly ever gets the ball unless it’s off a rebound and he creates something for himself 

Correction: Boldin is actually leading the team in minutes, 31.5 to 31.4 over Chatman

Edited by Bluebird96

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Better days are ahead. I definitely saw some positives. Akron just rubbing it in now for no reason. Posting Ali Ali in an 18 point game under 2. File that away for the future.

Groce is a known douche and he was jealous of Oates success, so he has his night in mid-January.

Saw some improvement in this game and they fought hard down just 11 with 3:30 to go.  But shooting 20% from 3 just ain’t gonna cut it.  Not a good sign when your 6’9 F/C is leading the team in 3P% at 47% (7/15) after going 2/4 tonight.  Just hope it doesn’t go to his head and start camping out behind the arc 😂

I want to commend these young guys, they continue to play hard for the most part, in spite of the results.  I know that isn't what the players or the fans ultimately want, which is wins, but it is nice to see the continued effort.

Better effort defensively tonight, but poor 3pt shooting and turnovers did them in.  On to the next game.

The UB Bulls basketball team is just terrible to watch this team continue to quit down the stretch. Trying hard is a given it’s not some great accomplishment ridiculous how bad this UB Bulls basketball team is. One of the worst I have ever seen not just at UB but the history of the Little Three/Big Four basketball. UB Bulls basketball should just shutdown the rest of the season there is nothing left but playing out the string. Fire George Halcovage kid take the NBA assistant coaches job and get out. Hire a UB man Turner Battle as the new UB Bulls basketball head coach in 2024-25 season in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Things I like: I do believe the base for a really successful team is here they need time and to be surrounded by more guys that will grow (fulcher is finding his stride, boldin has potential and sabol if he continues to improve will be very good)

Things I don't like: I'm scared what this team will look like without chatman or any go to player next season 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tee4three said:

Things I like: I do believe the base for a really successful team is here they need time and to be surrounded by more guys that will grow (fulcher is finding his stride, boldin has potential and sabol if he continues to improve will be very good)

Things I don't like: I'm scared what this team will look like without chatman or any go to player next season 

The don't like is definitely a concern.  I don't have first hand knowledge, but I have read that to get a go to player in the portal, you are looking at 100k NIL.

6 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

The don't like is definitely a concern.  I don't have first hand knowledge, but I have read that to get a go to player in the portal, you are looking at 100k NIL.

Maybe giving the new coaching staff too much credit but waiting after the first year to dip your toes into the portal and spending money is actually smart

I'm really hoping the coach is trying to build something lasting not a quick get in get out job because that's how it looks. Just got to make sure that the players he recruited here thinks similarly and want to build