Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Around the MAC

41 minutes ago, Chet said:

I'll be rooting for Toledo in the final. Kent root for Can't.

I was really hoping Akron would take them down.  Freeman played great but Castaneda had a rough game. His last 2 games vs Kent he shot 3/21 (14%) from 3. Compare that to the otherworldly 18/28 (64%) that he shot in 3 games vs UB. Great player no doubt but you can’t tell me there’s not some luck involved in shooting that hot over the course of 3 games, even against one of the weaker defensive teams in the MAC.

Edited by Bluebird96

4 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Kent State on a 14-0 run to take an 11-Pt lead. The mighty Rockets offense has flatlined the last 4:00+.  Do they have a run in them or is this the start of their annual choke-job in the tournament? 

Where’s the flatline chart guy? We need to document this performance! 

• Haha 1

Whoever UB brings in as HC, I hope they can recruit some similar caliber players as are playing here tonight. Both of these teams have 4 or 5 players who would be an upgrade over anyone currently on the Bulls’ roster. New coach will have their work cut out for them for sure 

5 minutes ago, Big 4 Hoops Blogger said:

I truly feel bad for Toledo fans. To win three straight regular season titles and fall short in Cleveland each time is absolutely brutal.

No pity from me, it’s a win or go home league. May as well skip the regular season and just do a battle royale with all the teams.

19 minutes ago, Bluebird96 said:

Whoever UB brings in as HC, I hope they can recruit some similar caliber players as are playing here tonight. Both of these teams have 4 or 5 players who would be an upgrade over anyone currently on the Bulls’ roster. New coach will have their work cut out for them for sure 

We just need to find a guy that can win 3 in a row in Cleveland, that’s all that matters 

Senderhoff has now won 2 MAC titles in 12 years at Kent. First one in the last 6 years despite always being right there in the top 3 or 4 teams.  Shows you how hard it is to win 3 in a row in Cleveland and really makes you appreciate how fortunate we were to win 4 in 5 years during the Hurley/Oats years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bluebird96 said:

Senderhoff has now won 2 MAC titles in 12 years at Kent. First one in the last 6 years despite always being right there in the top 3 or 4 teams.  Shows you how hard it is to win 3 in a row in Cleveland and really makes you appreciate how fortunate we were to win 4 in 5 years during the Hurley/Oats years. 

Lots of opening this year. If Kent plays well in the tournament he may be history and take a few with him 

Toledo just doesn't play a style that translates to tournament wins

Thought this was their best team since ub beat them in the finals with Fletcher

Also feel Kent is one of the better Mac teams in recent years. They play really tough defense but think they have more offensive ability than what they've shown 

• Like 1