Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Miami (Oh) [12/15 - 5:30pm]

Jeseph

1 hour ago, Jeseph said:

It's right there in the subject line... 🙄

JK, I haven't seen any injury updates yet

Hoping they are close to full strength, especially need Mballa to get healthy.  The team has performed below preseason composite rating expectations so far and are currently ranked seventh best in conference, with MOH at number 8.  However there is a gap between top 7 and bottom 5.

image.png.76b4b5ec18082ed7ecec9caf1ee2c377.png

I have said it before, this is as close as you can get to a must win in December.  Especially with upcoming games after this.

I can live without the Mballa 3s. Stick to the glass! Then walked back on D and left his teammates hung out to dry. Bad sequence. 

This team looks very good when they are moving the ball. Doesn't hurt when they actually make 3s also.

Under rated game by Brock. Really staying in his lane, contesting shots, getting hands on boards, passes. Happy to see that from him. 

1 minute ago, skrabukes said:

I can live without the Mballa 3s. Stick to the glass! Then walked back on D and left his teammates hung out to dry. Bad sequence. 

You could see Coach Thorpe giving him the "no more 3s" after that airball, then Mballa lollygagged back on D and they gave up an easy 2.