Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

#21 UB @ Miami, OH (3/1 - 8pm EST)

Jeseph

5 minutes ago, 121Merrimac said:

I love the discussion, but I still only partly agree with the statement. Instead of pretending, I feel the announcers should follow the flow of the game.  Agree, try not to be one sided, but again at 18-0, what else should they do?  Especially as the game has gotten closer, I do feel they have done a great job (easily top 20% of all MAC games), it's just one call that got away from me.

I hear you. I stand by my original take: they aren’t homers. 

Harris is struggling. 3 from the corner hits the side of the backboard. Ugh!! His release is all F’ed up. And that unfortunately is effecting everything else he does. He forces it off the dribble and is shuffling his feet. At least 2 if not more turnovers on that area. 

1 minute ago, MDBullsfan89 said:

One of Jordan's better games in a while at least. Hope he can play like this more often going forward.

3 ball just isn't there for CJ tonight but he's still getting it done inside the arc.

So true. He is so fun to watch. So much more under control than Shannon Evans, and more talented (except as a 3 point shooter).

All we do is win win win no matter what! Call it ugly call it whatever. We won. I rather win ugly than lose pretty. 

Yea we didn’t shoot particularly well. Yea we missed free throws and yea we turned the ball over (mostly in the 1st half, only 3 in the 2nd half) but we won another road game. 

The one thing I’m deeply concerned about is Harris. His game all around has deteriorated. He needs to find himself. And fast.

Edited by DooleyBull06
  • Like 1