Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Western Kentucky

6 hours ago, Shadow_Son said:

Thank you for the well wishes. The tornados that rocked Bowling Green are verging on the worst natural disaster in the history of the town. Over 75 homes completely decimated. Hundreds more damaged. Over 15+ dead and unfortunately counting. Myself and my family were lucky to escape with minimal damage, while houses less than 50 yards from our front door were completely leveled. We are still without power and may be for some time. I debated on traveling to Atlanta today out of guilt, but decided to let the emergency and rescue crews do their jobs and made the drive anyway. At least they have power and heat in Atlanta I guess. I can firmly say tonight was the most emotional WKU game I’ve ever been apart of. It was clear from the tip the guys were playing with a different energy. A purpose. For the city. Having Josh Anderson back and a “closer” to 100% Hamilton made a world of difference. To completely dismantle a good team in Ole Miss and get one over on Kermit Davis, has done mine and many Hilltoppers hearts a world of good. We have a long way to go as a community and a basketball team, but tonight felt good - even if only for a couple hours. Thank you Bulls fan. Rooting for nothing but success for your program. 

So sorry to hear about this tragedy.  I am wishing all impacted have the strength and comfort they will need to recover from this.

12 hours ago, UBminicre said:

Interestingly, Ole Miss beat Memphis and Memphis beat WKU.

Either way, glad they won. Helps us out. 

It's almost like these are college kids who have good and bad days and that basketball is a game of matchups with different teams perform differently against different teams depending on those matchups and how the kids do on any given day. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dutchcountry7 said:

It's almost like these are college kids who have good and bad days and that basketball is a game of matchups with different teams perform differently against different teams depending on those matchups and how the kids do on any given day. 

Do agree. That is the highs and lows of each game. Every game has its own identity. The ebbs and flow change based on player matchups and of course what players have great shooting games. Just trying to enjoy each game and be thankful that our family can be together. Go Bulls!!!!

15 hours ago, skrabukes said:

Yeah, well UB should probably fire their coach. He's not good enough.

Thank you!   I wasn’t sure you’d see the light (like some other recent posters), but whatever.   

Now…I don’t know if we should fire the coach right now as you imply, but we all can have our own opinions. 

• Like 1