Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Bowling Green at Buffalo moved from 1/8 to 1/5 @ 7 PM

Eagle66

23 minutes ago, Bulls on Parade said:

Nice forum here that I just discovered. 

Man, I just wished Mballa  could  go tonight .  What about Brock ?  It will be a struggle without both because I believe that statistically BG is near the top of the conference in hitting the glass.

Go Bulls !

Welcome aboard! We bitch a lot here, but it's out of love and frustration from most of us. We all are disappoint in football and MBB so far, but we all get up for the games every time. Hopefully our expectations pay off eventually!

• Thanks 1

Hoping the pending storm doesn't hurt turnout, but I imagine it will.

The BG games still get circled on my calendar thanks to our rivalry at the top of the standings in recent years. Looking forward to this one even though we're missing a couple key players.

By the way, BG is a +8/+280 dog tonight. Another opportunity for the hindsight is 20/20 crew to make some serious money. 

25 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Hoping the pending storm doesn't hurt turnout, but I imagine it will.

The BG games still get circled on my calendar thanks to our rivalry at the top of the standings in recent years. Looking forward to this one even though we're missing a couple key players.

By the way, BG is a +8/+280 dog tonight. Another opportunity for the hindsight is 20/20 crew to make some serious money. 

Legally I cannot bet on this game but BG money line looks juicy if no mballa and no fagan

Edited by Tee4three

5 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Legally I cannot bet on this game but BG money line looks juicy if no mballa and no fagan

I thought I saw one of the news source guys on here say since they tested positive Saturday there was no way they'd clear by tonight. I would think Vegas has already factored that in then, but it does seem like a big number in that case. My conclusion: trap line too good to be true, UB by 18.😁

4 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Welcome aboard! We bitch a lot here, but it's out of love and frustration from most of us. We all are disappoint in football and MBB so far, but we all get up for the games every time. Hopefully our expectations pay off eventually!

Welcome also. Hope that you can attend or at least see some games. Our expectations the last few years with Hurley and Oats and now Whitesell have been off the charts and hope we can get this year turned around. Without Mballa and Fagan not sure what contributions we will get from some of our younger players. It is a chance for them to show us what they are made of. Also if you get a chance to see some of the Women’s games it will not disappoint as they have some very talented players. Go Bulls!!!

• Thanks 1