Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Ohio at UB - 1/3/23

MuchMany

12 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Big game to open conference play.

Likely to be a difficult and somber atmosphere as the Buffalo sports scene is still in shock following the Damar Hamlin incident. As we all are, I'm praying and rooting for him with everything I have. 

Hopefully the guys come out ready to go and start the season and new year on a positive. Sounds like Zid will not be playing. Best wishes for Damar Hamlin and his family for sure.

2 hours ago, MuchMany said:

Big game to open conference play.

Likely to be a difficult and somber atmosphere as the Buffalo sports scene is still in shock following the Damar Hamlin incident. As we all are, I'm praying and rooting for him with everything I have. 

My prayers for Hamlin as well.   We are slight underdogs at home.  Hopefully the team brings their best tonight.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, clodney said:

3 total pre-game posts on ubfan, 25 fans in the stands, a 200th ranked squad... this is so sad compared to where we were a couple of years ago.

Early Jan games are always like this. Will be different once school is in session. Also we have a few hundred fans here.

1 minute ago, Tee4three said:

Very poor last minute and a half 

I’ll take it with the tough D and getting good looks. Hopefully we can keep this going. Caesar isn’t an option yet. As they would say on Seinfeld, he’s a “chucker”. I guess with limited time he wants to get his but mid-range jumpers don’t seem to be his thing yet. I would like to see a little more from Madding.

Just now, UBinMD said:

I’ll take it with the tough D and getting good looks. Hopefully we can keep this going. Caesar isn’t an option yet. As they would say on Seinfeld, he’s a “chucker”. I guess with limited time he wants to get his but mid-range jumpers don’t seem to be his thing yet. I would like to see a little more from Madding.

Yeah it's been a solid first half, just got to finish and get a win

I'm not sure why Caesar is shooting those mid ranges, he doesn't get enough playing time right now for those to be effective. Like it make sense if he was trying to soften the defense or pull them out

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Erie County said:

Foster has to start playing better. I cant believe he gets so much time over the younger talented players

Foster is leading with 8 pts at the half but has taken 12 shots to only 4 for Jones. I like Foster’s energy but more of his shots have to go to Curtis.