Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2023 Schedule

19 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Interesting field, nice location to visit for the team

Always find it amusing when teams UB are close to (iona/Hofstra) travel someplace much further away to play 

Especially when we could just travel down state and spend 4 days in NYC and play them. I get it though…rather play neutral site than true road games. But the point is valid and remains…we need to play in the NYC metro area. For so many reasons.

13 hours ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Especially when we could just travel down state and spend 4 days in NYC and play them. I get it though…rather play neutral site than true road games. But the point is valid and remains…we need to play in the NYC metro area. For so many reasons.

Agree UB should be trying to play more down state or even east coast teams (Virginia/Maryland/teams in New England)

It's not just UB who does this, I'm pretty sure I watched 2 teams from Carolina play each other in Vegas last season. It's just nature of college basketball 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Agree UB should be trying to play more down state or even east coast teams (Virginia/Maryland/teams in New England)

It's not just UB who does this, I'm pretty sure I watched 2 teams from Carolina play each other in Vegas last season. It's just nature of college basketball 

Add Philly also. Basically anywhere we recruit out of 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Add Philly also. Basically anywhere we recruit out of 

Does Fairleigh Dickinson count?  According to D1 docket, FDU is traveling to Alumni on Nov 6th.  Maybe we do a return trip there (not quite NYC or Philly). 

Here is what I pieced together so far on are schedule (mostly from D1 Docket with some speculation.  It looks like we may not have to deal with any D2 or D3 games this year, but not sure about how solid D1 docket information is at this point.

image.png.3aa6dc6e0b0578f4878f9a089f3d9bd4.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Does Fairleigh Dickinson count?  According to D1 docket, FDU is traveling to Alumni on Nov 6th.  Maybe we do a return trip there (not quite NYC or Philly). 

Here is what I pieced together so far on are schedule (mostly from D1 Docket with some speculation.  It looks like we may not have to deal with any D2 or D3 games this year, but not sure about how solid D1 docket information is at this point.

Fairleigh Dickinson is anywhere from 10 minutes over the George Washington Bridge to an hour over the bridge.

I believe that UB last played there in December 1999.  They tried to move the game to New Year's Eve with an 11:00 PM start to play one game in two centuries.  FDU did not want to do that.  In attendance that night was John Minko, who would later voice the UB Bulls spots on WFAN.

Edited by BrooklynBull
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

FDU solid first game, probably get decent amount of attention too because of their run in March last season 

Attention where?  Certainly not in the New York CIty area.  After St. Peter's run the year before, I do not think there was any coverage in the New York City media last season.

13 minutes ago, BrooklynBull said:

Attention where?  Certainly not in the New York CIty area.  After St. Peter's run the year before, I do not think there was any coverage in the New York City media last season.

I guess by attention I mean actually seeing the highlights on sport center haha

57 minutes ago, BrooklynBull said:

Since the FDU coach went to Iona, maybe we can get them on the schedule as well.

9 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

Still room on there for Syracuse and Niagara 😂