Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

TBT 2023 begins late July.

Going full Homer again this year, at least for the opening rounds. It's a nice replacement for UB being unable to make a run in Cleveland the last 4 seasons. 

I bought tix to the first two days in Cuse when it was confirmed we'd be there. I just booked a hotel for the week with points and bought a ticket for Friday night as a gamble. Surprisingly, the seat availability for Friday resembled what I saw when tickets went on sale in early May. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 9:55 PM, BrazenBull said:

Going full Homer again this year, at least for the opening rounds. It's a nice replacement for UB being unable to make a run in Cleveland the last 4 seasons. 

I bought tix to the first two days in Cuse when it was confirmed we'd be there. I just booked a hotel for the week with points and bought a ticket for Friday night as a gamble. Surprisingly, the seat availability for Friday resembled what I saw when tickets went on sale in early May. 

Gotta look at my schedule but I may join you. It's a 5hr drive for me.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MuchMany said:

The meeting of the families. Good to see.

Let’s go get it guys! Glad they are in Buffalo gear! Great work by GH3 getting engaged with this group, will pay dividends. Looks like I need to take it easy at work tomorrow around 2pm 😊

• Like 1