Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB vs. Liberty Cabana Boys CBS Sports Network Noon EDT 9-16-23

BrooklynBull

This is absolutely a winnable game.  Liberty is decent, but not some great team this season.  They've had better teams recently and probably would fit right in with the MAC this season.  This is a MUST win for Mo and staff.  Playing well is not good enough, it's a must-win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zigo230 said:

This is absolutely a winnable game.  Liberty is decent, but not some great team this season.  They've had better teams recently and probably would fit right in with the MAC this season.  This is a MUST win for Mo and staff.  Playing well is not good enough, it's a must-win.

Report on X is that practice was still going on well after the normal 11:30am end with lots of competitive reps. I think these guys may have gotten a wakeup. We will see on Saturday! Before I trek to Louisiana I would like a glimmer of hope!

Liberty currently favored by 3 pts.  

According to ESPN, UB went from 57% chance to beat Liberty before the Fordham game, to now 38%.

I agree with what others have posted, this is a winnable game and a must-win game to have any hope of improving on last year’s 6-6 regular season.  Looking for more consistency over a full 4 quarters, let’s hope the Bulls rise to the challenge and instill some confidence back into the fanbase! 🤘

4 hours ago, UBinMD said:

Before I trek to Louisiana I would like a glimmer of hope!

I made plans months ago to go to Louisiana. The kickoff time being so late is making it much less appealing to still go. I hope being competitive or winning this game gives me the push I need to still go. 

21 hours ago, clodney said:

... to basketball season.

What? After two UB Bulls football games and the MAC football season hasn’t even started in conference for UB football? This is a good 2023 UB Bulls football team Maurice Linquist will fix it or we all know potentially what happens if he doesn’t get this 2023 UB Bulls football team to a MAC bowl game? Maurice Linquist potentially gets fired? You guys know me get to a MAC bowl game. I could care less about the Fordham Rams FCS there still FCS. The UB Bulls had a bad football game it happens. 2023 UB Bulls football I have more belief in then a unknown 2023-24 UB Bulls basketball team with a rookie unknown head coach and players in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UB Horns Up said:

What? After two UB Bulls football games and the MAC football season hasn’t even started in conference for UB football? This is a good 2023 UB Bulls football team Maurice Linquist will fix it or we all know potentially what happens if he doesn’t get this 2023 UB Bulls football team to a MAC bowl game? Maurice Linquist potentially gets fired? You guys know me get to a MAC bowl game. I could care less about the Fordham Rams FCS there still FCS. The UB Bulls had a bad football game it happens. 2023 UB Bulls football I have more belief in then a unknown 2023-24 UB Bulls basketball team with a rookie unknown head coach and players in my opinion. UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Ok, who hijacked this account?

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, zigo230 said:

I might be lighting money on fire but i’m going to place a bet on UB +3.  I refuse to believe Liberty is some powerhouse coming in here. To me it would be like beating CMU or Miami. That can be done and has been done, especially in a must win game. Go Bulls!

Flame on my friend! 🔥 

(pun intended)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zigo230 said:

I might be lighting money on fire but i’m going to place a bet on UB +3.  I refuse to believe Liberty is some powerhouse coming in here. To me it would be like beating CMU or Miami. That can be done and has been done, especially in a must win game. Go Bulls!

I'm going the other way. Another high scoring loss. Liberty -2.5 plus over 54.5.