Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2019-2020 Roster

Kevin

One day, when I was cooking meth - not smoking it...never inhaled , I decided to watch a LBB episode about time. There was a song, whose lyrics went: When the long hand points to the top

The short hand points to the hour

This is how we read the clock

This is how we know what time it is

I looked into my son’s eyes and said, “ Brock, the time to kick ass has come. No other place to run. And your Bulls have been psychobabalized. Time has come today. Time has come today. Time has come today. The Bulls time has come. Yeaow!”

Bottom line: A .500 team

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squire17 said:

One day, when I was cooking meth - not smoking it...never inhaled , I decided to watch a LBB episode about time. There was a song, whose lyrics went: When the long hand points to the top

The short hand points to the hour

This is how we read the clock

This is how we know what time it is

I looked into my son’s eyes and said, “ Brock, the time to kick ass has come. No other place to run. And your Bulls have been psychobabalized. Time has come today. Time has come today. Time has come today. The Bulls time has come. Yeaow!”

Bottom line: A .500 team

Thanks for providing some levity with the Brock commentary. It helps to take our thoughts off of the poor play of the team at home. Go Bulls!!!!

12 hours ago, SGBull said:

Anyone have any insight on Fagan? How has he been performing in practice/is it looking like he will be in the rotation when he is available for games?

He’ll definitely be in the rotation, probably for a little bit at a time and as he gets healthier and more adjusted his time will go up. He’s a solid player to have, he appears to have a very nice jump shot but he also has a poise and maturity to him that’s really nice to see.