Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kavon Bradford

2 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

He's from Portland and prepping in Canada. I think he would be able to be lured away eventually with NIL FWIW

Let’s hope for the best while he is with us. Portland OR or ME?

2 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

He's from Portland and prepping in Canada. I think he would be able to be lured away eventually with NIL FWIW

With our NIL just starting up I’d expect it to retain our commitments unless they get an absolute bag. BTW I also heard that Our new center, Mighty, was looking for a place with decent NIL. Must’ve saw the prospects of it

Bradford reminds me of Devin Ceaser a bit, very very athletic with a very decent mid range game. Good get since we needed some guard help 

9 minutes ago, Dabulls said:

With our NIL just starting up I’d expect it to retain our commitments unless they get an absolute bag. BTW I also heard that Our new center, Mighty, was looking for a place with decent NIL. Must’ve saw the prospects of it

Bradford reminds me of Devin Ceaser a bit, very very athletic with a very decent mid range game. Good get since we needed some guard help 

If we're giving NIL money to anybody on this roster then we might as well shut the NIL collective down because it's just wasting money lol. There are no players on this roster worth paying for (which is why they are at UB)

2 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Potentially a red shirt candidate I assume, with dunn and fulcher as main pg's this season

About to have team Canada pretty soon 

Staff is going after what they can get with the hand they have. There is currently no compelling reason to come to UB for basketball. At least Buffalo is close to Canada for some of these guys so you take what you can get and hope their game translates to winning in the MAC. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

Staff is going after what they can get with the hand they have. There is currently no compelling reason to come to UB for basketball. At least Buffalo is close to Canada for some of these guys so you take what you can get and hope their game translates to winning in the MAC. 

I think you are under estimating some of the Canadians and freshman UB has coming in

I don't think it's taking what UB can get

I would bet that a few of them had other opportunities as well that just weren't publicized 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

I think you are under estimating some of the Canadians and freshman UB has coming in

I don't think it's taking what UB can get

I would bet that a few of them had other opportunities as well that just weren't publicized 

You could very well be right and I am rooting for them either way, because they are UB Bulls now. We drove JW into the ground and it's counterproductive. If GH3 fails, it's sad and not good for anyone, so I want him to do well. Hopefully this group has they types of players, with they type of character GH3 and the staff were looking for to run whatever offensive/defensive system they were hoping to do. 

• Like 1

Some very positive words about this young man. Comments run the gamut from he will red shirt to he could start.  We will see how he and the other four class of 24 players stack up.  November and December will be very informative.  In the meantime, I will be wearing my rose colored glasses.

50 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

Some very positive words about this young man. Comments run the gamut from he will red shirt to he could start.  We will see how he and the other four class of 24 players stack up.  November and December will be very informative.  In the meantime, I will be wearing my rose colored glasses.

I’m with you man! keeping the negativity to a minimum until we at least know what this group looks like on the court.
image.jpeg.0a2b6c29b1d3e3c5bf4c8142e9dde71d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1