Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2020-21 Schedule

3 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I checked into.  Thinking I will just stream audio...Didnt see enough content on flohoops to justify for two games to pay $30.

12 hours ago, DocCas86 said:

I checked into.  Thinking I will just stream audio...Didnt see enough content on flohoops to justify for two games to pay $30.

It's $12 for a month so both games, unless Army is really cancelled, then it's just one game. Weird thing is the none of the UB games are even showing up on Flohoops website.

7 hours ago, promotherobot said:

It's $12 for a month so both games, unless Army is really cancelled, then it's just one game. Weird thing is the none of the UB games are even showing up on Flohoops website.

I thought that was price if you signed up for a year.  If you sign up for a month it was 29.95 or something like that.  I don't know what happens if you sign up for a year and try to cancel.  Maybe you can get the lower price.

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

I did not put in my credit card info in to confirm my interpretation...but I would interpret that you makes a yearly payment of $150.  It is misleading that they emphasize the 12.50 per month.1525597457_Screenshot_20201127-0737432.thumb.png.cf8475f7e8abb18f6860e7356d273b31.png

Thanks for the heads up. That really sucks. I don’t want to pay $30 for 2 games

Not sure if it's an unannounced game or an error on ESPN's part but ESPN is now showing a MBB game scheduled against D2 Mercyhurst on Thursday.  It would be a decent game to add.  It looks like Mercyhurst returns their top 7 scorers from last year's 20 win team and added a transfer from St. Bonaventure.  UB was scheduled to have 9 days off between last night's game and the Miami (OH) game. 

image.png.7be49d172b9f2a954e126d61a75c844c.png