Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Cant State

UB85

Is there an officiating conspiracy against UB? Our players have 2-3 players on them inside hands flailing ball, skin, head whatever, no call. But doesn’t work both ways. Not just today but seems like a theme that doesn’t seem right.

• Like 1

Just now, skrabukes said:

We are leading, right? Just finish off these last 8 minutes and move on. That's it. Not the Toledo final 8 or Akron final 8, but a normal, even or better, final 8. 

The term winning ugly was coined for games like this. 

In games like this you have to play tenacious defense and run your fast break to perfection. I’ll tell you about how it should be done sometime when we’re hanging out. 

1 minute ago, squire17 said:

Bulls won’t win a game in Cleveland.

Not a great game for sure, but a week ago we were bemoaning that we can’t beat a team with a winning record. We said we would be lucky to win 1 of these 3 games. We are now on brink of 3-0 securing the 2nd see and we are still perceived as no good. I’m feeling good about this team. They had 2 great weeks and playing their worst effort in a while have a 15 point lead now. I guess we will see how it goes next week, but this team delivered what nobody gave them a chance to do.

• Like 2

Just now, UBinMD said:

He probably reads this site 😂

Who knows.  But he has the skill. In fact he probably has the best stroke of anyone. But when you rush things as appears to be doing you end up pushing up the shot rather than letting the ball roll off your fingertips. 

Just now, UB85 said:

Who knows.  But he has the skill. In fact he probably has the best stroke of anyone. But when you rush things as appears to be doing you end up pushing up the shot rather than letting the ball roll off your fingertips. 

Shooters are streaky and confidence is a big part of it. Tough to dig out when you aren’t making them

Thank you Jayvon Graves! I could not help but be very thankful he chose UB over Akron as I watched him walk off the floor in the waning seconds. While he’s struggled at times this season and last he will be forever known as one of UB’s best. Wherever the road ahead takes him I wish him the very best!

Edited by UB85
  • Like 4

Not bad, winning 8 of the final 9. All this considering their coach should be fired and all their players make countless mistakes and miss shots (according to many here, repeatedly).

12-5 in league, not half bad. "They can't beat good teams", just rolled up double digit wins in 2 of the final 3, and the other were in control big until the end got tight. I think some credit where it's due is needed. Good job coaches, players. Now get a little payback for last year and roll Miami! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skrabukes said:

Not bad, winning 8 of the final 9. All this considering their coach should be fired and all their players make countless mistakes and miss shots (according to many here, repeatedly).

12-5 in league, not half bad. "They can't beat good teams", just rolled up double digit wins in 2 of the final 3, and the other were in control big until the end got tight. I think some credit where it's due is needed. Good job coaches, players. Now get a little payback for last year and roll Miami!