Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Kidtrell Blocker

35 minutes ago, mikescherrer8 said:

This is pretty big, he is going to take the place and Malik. What a recruitment class this has been. This staff is definitely able to get players, but we need to keep them and maintain them. 

...and win with them(which I fully expect to happen)!  As we have seen, winning does a good job convincing guys to stick around.

Edited by DocCas86
  • Like 1

Hopefully with his addition, the additions of Jones and Jack, we evolve and solve some of the issues that plagued us last season. Depth, a backup PG and shooting/floor spacing. 

I love that Jones, Williamson, Mading and Blocker are all underclassmen. Also love the news of Cancun MTE. The off-season is shaping up. The world is coming back. I look forward to this team getting quality practice time and a real off season of growth. Go Bulls! Now let’s hope nothing negative occurs.

• Like 2

It appears to be a great fit for all parties. Congratulations to Kidtrell on making a tremendous decision. Really solid local recruit gets to stay home and play for arguably the best program in NYS. His family and friends will be able to see him play in what likely amounts to an hours drive from home.

If not for a bad 10 minutes in 2nd half plus some significantly disproportionate fouls, Bulls would be on a two-game win streak vs Orange. Actually played really well in game at the dome three years ago too.

Top MAC teams can compete with most teams in country. Bulls appear poised to get back to the tourney after their poor performance in last year’s MAC championship game. This team appears be loaded with potential the upcoming season.

• Like 1

Kid averaged 26.6 points in arguably one of the toughest prep circuits in the country. He’s probably one of the most underrated recruits in the 21 class. I read somewhere that he torched UNLVs top recruit and was offered by them the next day. I’m confident he’ll be a contributor his freshman season 

• Like 3