Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Next Coach Out - Mo Linguist

Bill

On 2/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, UBinMD said:

From Coach Mo's X Account, I'm guessing this is his final statement. With that, I pushed the Unfollow button. Peace out.

Woah he already posted a picture of him leaving Alabama after he gets sacked 2 months in?

5 minutes ago, Blue03 said:

Woah he already posted a picture of him leaving Alabama after he gets sacked 2 months in?

The comments from the Alabama fans are the usual delusional drivel. How he is going to bring their defense to prominence, etc. I don't think he will have that effect, but who knows!

1 hour ago, DaBulls99 said:

He’s a DB coach whose DB’s routinely got smoked. But ok. Good riddance. 

And Alex Grinch is going to Wisconsin (sorry Daveysbrew) with a chip on his shoulder.  Apparently he feels under-appreciated?  Good lord, he has been an abomination, in my opinion, since he left tOSU and agent to OU/USC...

I guess to be good in today's game, your self image needs to be high....or you need to be high, imo.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, verandaman said:

And Alex Grinch is going to Wisconsin (sorry Daveysbrew) with a chip on his shoulder.  Apparently he feels under-appreciated?  Good lord, he has been an abomination, in my opinion, since he left tOSU and agent to OU/USC...

I guess to be good in today's game, your self image needs to be high....or you need to be high, imo.

It's a brutal profession being a coordinator in collage, as 18 - 21 year old players are 80% of the success equation, and X's and O's are 20%.  And the HC is really the key in regards to structure, culture and organization.  

Edited by Sportsfan

31 minutes ago, rma said:

DJ Mangas hired as offensive QC for the Buffalo Bills

He's been doing that since right after the UB season.  Every time they showed OC Brady in the box, DJ was standing behind him with a note pad.  Is this now something more permanent since Brady lost the interim tag?  DJ and Brady are good buddies.  Brady was the Best Man at DJ's wedding.

16 minutes ago, ChubbyHubby said:

He's been doing that since right after the UB season.  Every time they showed OC Brady in the box, DJ was standing behind him with a note pad.  Is this now something more permanent since Brady lost the interim tag?  DJ and Brady are good buddies.  Brady was the Best Man at DJ's wedding.

Who says nepotism is bad?

4 hours ago, ChubbyHubby said:

Maybe Mangas was writing down their food order for the press box? Hopefully he's keeping his hands off the bills offense lol.

10 minutes ago, verandaman said:

RMA....where for are though?  You still debating between flavors?  🙃

I re-read what I posted and it was exactly what ChubbyHubby said so decided to delete it

But if we're talking flavors this is #1. You can find it east of Syracuse. 😁

People who say mint chocolate ice cream tastes like toothpaste are only  revealing that they don't brush their teeth : r/unpopularopinion

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rma said:

I re-read what I posted and it was exactly what ChubbyHubby said so decided to delete it

But if we're talking flavors this is #1. You can find it east of Syracuse. 😁

People who say mint chocolate ice cream tastes like toothpaste are only  revealing that they don't brush their teeth : r/unpopularopinion

Right brand, wrong flavor. Peanut butter pandemonium all the way!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

He's just a painfully unintelligent man. I read his quotes like people watch car crashes, unable to look away. Like, what??? 

“Any time you reach an aspiration of running your own program and all the work that you put in, all the years of work that goes into getting to that point that you’re an FBS head coach, I will tell you it was an extremely difficult decision to leave that,” Linguist told the Tuscaloosa (Ala.) News. “I wouldn’t have left it for anything.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2