Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ North Texas

DooleyBull06

Just now, MuchMany said:

I was wrong in thinking Brock wouldn't get minutes this year. I don't think he should be out there. Taking up space and not even setting solid screens. This will change I imagine. Or he'll just foul out in 5 MPG.

Let's go Maceo, stroke looks better on TV than in person lol.

Brock’s been on this team for like 10 years. Enough is enough. 

1 minute ago, mikescherrer8 said:

Brock’s been on this team for like 10 years. Enough is enough. 

Agreed. Love the guy/meme, love that he's still on the team for leadership/practice/fouls. But unless we're playing another Hunter, Mballa, Hardnett, Skogman should be enough as far as "bigs." We already appear a bit slow on defense with Maceo and then add in Brock. I'd like to see some 5 man splits after this game to get an idea of our best lineups. 

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

Rondo is having a rough half. Seems like he’s trying to be too flashy. Make the pass and be satisfied. Everything doesn’t have to be a highlight reel.

When it isn't working it does look rough, but I think we're going to have to live with it I think. He's got the keys, which he has earned. When he's on he can spark a team like Preston-lite. I trust that he'll work out the kinks.