Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo @ Canisius (5pm Saturday 12/8)

Jeseph

1 minute ago, DooleyBull06 said:

Announcers aren’t terrible. This stream is free. Whereas espn+ isn’t. Stream is clear and no buffering. I don’t see what the big deal is. The score isn’t a big deal…yet. Will be if this stays a tight game.

Not knowing the time, score, foul situation, or timeout situation isn’t a big deal? 

2 minutes ago, DooleyBull06 said:

I said yet. If it’s that big a deal pay closer attention or have a box score open in a different tab. Ways to work around things. 

No, I get what you’re saying. I just feel like this could’ve been done so much better. I mean shit, my son’s high school games were streamed with the score shown and the clock also shown. It’s just a little annoying not even knowing how much time is left 

Edited by 961819

1 minute ago, 961819 said:

No, I get what you’re saying. I just feel like this could’ve been done so much better. I mean shit, my high school games were streamed with the score shown and the clock also shown. It’s just a little annoying not even knowing how much time is left 

I agree. If they don’t have a graphics department then have an iso cam at the scoreboard. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

I agree. If they don’t have a graphics department then have an iso cam at the scoreboard. 

Exactly, it doesn’t take much. I know I’m being nitpicky but this is a Big 4 matchup. It should be our chance to make Buffalo hoops look competitive and good. Just a little underwhelmed is all 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

They need to just let skogman just post up 

No one on canisius can defend him 

5 minutes ago, Ubbulls84 said:

Embarrassing so far. Can we call Skogman a bust now? Seems like he will not pan out to be anything special. Mballa a shell of himself from last year. Whitesell needs to get Blocker into this rotation!!!

LOL. Sometimes you just gotta smile and embrace the world as entirely subjective.