Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Eastern Michigan @7

Dabulls

A couple of other observations

Jones only played 3 minutes, wondering if he had an injury.  I just watched a replay, and see he came up hobbling after he missed layup before Hardnett put back.  I hope it isn't anything serious.

On plus side was nice to see very good minutes from Hardnett.  If he can provide some solid minutes down the stretch it will help the bench.

Congratulations on a good win vs a bad Eastern Michigan team.

Blocker looked good in a brief appearance. Interesting that he played the point. He has a lot of bounce in his game.

Agree with the comments about Mballa. He still turned the ball over a few times, but played a good game. Glad he was not heaving three point shots. 

Skogman also had a very good and remarkably efficient game. He continues to struggle a bit on defense, but he has to be the team's most improved player. The ball absolutely need to go through him every possession. He makes good decisions with the ball. 

Jack had his best game of the season. He looked like the senior leader I imagined when he signed with the team.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chet said:

Congratulations on a good win vs a bad Eastern Michigan team.

Blocker looked good in a brief appearance. Interesting that he played the point. He has a lot of bounce in his game.

Agree with the comments about Mballa. He still turned the ball over a few times, but played a good game. Glad he was not heaving three point shots. 

Skogman also had a very good and remarkably efficient game. He continues to struggle a bit on defense, but he has to be the team's most improved player. The ball absolutely need to go through him every possession. He makes good decisions with the ball. 

Jack had his best game of the season. He looked like the senior leader I imagined when he signed with the team.

Do agree with many of the recaps here. The entire team looked like night and day from so many of the previous games. Their energy and quickness especially on the rebounding side not withstanding their offensive flow was outstanding. So glad to see Mballa look like he did in previous years going to the basket and pounding the glass. If they can show the same intensity and continue to play even if they have some adversity it can turn into an exciting end of the year. Do also agree the student support was outstanding and hope to see this kind of support and hope more fans show up also. Go Bulls!!

55 minutes ago, DocCas86 said:

A couple of other observations

Jones only played 3 minutes, wondering if he had an injury.  I just watched a replay, and see he came up hobbling after he missed layup before Hardnett put back.  I hope it isn't anything serious.

On plus side was nice to see very good minutes from Hardnett.  If he can provide some solid minutes down the stretch it will help the bench.

Jones hobbled off at a timeout and never returned to action. No idea what happened.  He remained at the bench with his teammates so hopefully nothing major.

2 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

Jones hobbled off at a timeout and never returned to action. No idea what happened.  He remained at the bench with his teammates so hopefully nothing major.

Hope it is not serious. Encouraged to see Blocker look more in control and made some nice passes and drives to the basket albeit against the reserves and backups of EMU. Go Bulls!!!!

20 minutes ago, skrabukes said:

I had wondered what happened and why he wasn't playing more

Also thought it was strange(maybe different or odd are better words)  that when blocker came into the game they had him carry the ball up court over bivens and perry