Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Buffalo/EMU 2.17.22 (12pm)

UBinMD

Just now, DooleyBull06 said:

I totally understand this but this is a concern. This is a game we should win and games like this is where the players think oh we can show boat and be a little careless bc we will win anyway. Then bad habits are created. And those bad habits carry over. That said a lot of the turnovers were the second unit. 

I don't disagree. It feels like we are settling in.

• Like 1

Spottsville must have laid out some cash, gets away with a push-off on one end and a suspect Offensive Foul on the other end.

Lackluster first half, but haven't felt like we are in trouble. I expect some pedal to the metal to start the 2nd half and put these guys away.

Commentators saying UB was very animated and energized in warmups. Seems like they knew they'd have to get themselves up for this strange game.

Jeenathan has a bad habit of picking up cheap fouls at the end of the half. I'm sure the Quicken Loans refs won't hesitate to help continue that trend next month.

19 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

I will give credit, Skogman moves a lot on offense. I can start seeing him beat people off the dribble in the future, from the foul line or the wide block.

Hopefully it is the foul line or block because I don't think he will have the ability to go from the 3 pt line consistently (looking at you mballa lol)

6 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

Hopefully it is the foul line or block because I don't think he will have the ability to go from the 3 pt line consistently (looking at you mballa lol)

That's why I started at the foul line 🤣

With his length, that's two steps and a dunk, so I am good with that. Spin moves behind the back from 3...not so much.

1 minute ago, MuchMany said:

Refs are jokers with some of these block/charge calls.

How could that possibly have been a charge by Williams? He was literally being sandwiched between two EMU players an did not initiate contact. They may need to brush up on the rule book a bit.

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

How could that possibly have been a charge by Williams? He was literally being sandwiched between two EMU players an did not initiate contact. They may need to brush up on the rule book a bit.

Don't forget the Champions League-quality fake face grab by their guy who took the hit. Hardnett on the other hand is am actual walking (he travels a lot too) foul, his fouls/minute has to be off the charts.

Gotta just escape this with a win and keep it moving.

1 minute ago, UBinMD said:

He needs to have better basketball IQ…only bad things come from driving one against  3. He forced it. He should’ve pulled the ball out and gotten into an offensive set. They way he did it was either gonna be a charge, turnover or bad shot.

• Like 1