Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

2023 Transfers

41 minutes ago, Tee4three said:

I watched some of butlers games late last season, he was one of their better players but didn't get a ton of playing time 

Screenshot_20230418-1422452.thumb.png.2881ab3731dea1ee0f53a0c5b44d0d73.png

Was he hurt, as he only played in 18 games.  His 3 point shooting did falter a bit, while he did averaged 6.5 ppg.  Maybe he makes a lateral move. 

1 hour ago, DocCas86 said:

Screenshot_20230418-1422452.thumb.png.2881ab3731dea1ee0f53a0c5b44d0d73.png

Was he hurt, as he only played in 18 games.  His 3 point shooting did falter a bit, while he did averaged 6.5 ppg.  Maybe he makes a lateral move. 

Not sure if he was hurt, but he definitely looked like he belonged at that level. Was impressed, thought they should have used him more in the games I watched

Could see a lateral move or slightly down to a top A10 school

21 minutes ago, UBinMD said:

That's quite a list. Heard from and offers are different, but looks like we are looking at similar talent to others at our level.

Yeah definitely, I'm just throwing out anyone we're connected to because some of them will likely turn into players on the roster next year. We've mostly seen offers out to under the radar high school kids but I think we're due to add some transfers while the young guys develop. Yeah looks like mostly mid-majors, but he's from California and was previously committed to Loyola Marymount in California so I'm not sure we'll be a top option for him.

14 minutes ago, trueblue32 said:

Yeah definitely, I'm just throwing out anyone we're connected to because some of them will likely turn into players on the roster next year. We've mostly seen offers out to under the radar high school kids but I think we're due to add some transfers while the young guys develop. Yeah looks like mostly mid-majors, but he's from California and was previously committed to Loyola Marymount in California so I'm not sure we'll be a top option for him.

California +> Buffalo is a tough sell, but not impossible if it's a situation the kid likes.