Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

UB basketball season opener

Blue03

Two first year head coaches squaring off.  Let's hope Halcovage is the coach starting off with the win.   Ranking sites have FDU ranked in excess of 300, so hopefully UB comes away with the win at home.  Bartorvik projects ~8 point win for the Bulls.

One unknown for tomorrow is Graham's status.  Last I saw midweek was that the team was still awaiting word on waiver.   Guess we will find out on Monday.

Definitely ready for college bball to be back.

The way I see it, this game is a good thing for UB. May have good turnout because people recognize FDU from beating Purdue, while also having a good shot to win because that was likely a one time thing. That coupled with a canisius game should make today fun

I live around the corner and plan on popping in at Half Time. Was hoping to catch the first 10 minutes or so here.

Also Im looking forward to some CBBALL!

Expectations are pretty much nil this season. Ive been a fan of the hire since it happened now to see what it all looks like. With the roster being what it is Im not going to get to high low and wins losses.