Buffalo Bulls - UB Fan Forum

Game against Hofstra 7:30pm 11/20/23

Tee4three

I am sort of interested to see whether we make progress on defense and in limiting the turnovers.

I think we can come in under the number...but lose a 4 or 5 point game.  

If we get blown out and lose by 15 or so...I think we would be looking at some of those early Reggie single-digit win seasons... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue03 said:

10 point dogs, now would be a good time for a win

Now would also be a great time for me to hit the Mega Millions...

Knowing next to nothing about Hofstra, I don't see how we can win against average D1 competition yet. Expecting a 12-20 point loss, but I'll throw it on my laptop I'm sure.

Go Bulls, play McVeigh and Wilson more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MuchMany said:

Now would also be a great time for me to hit the Mega Millions...

Knowing next to nothing about Hofstra, I don't see how we can win against average D1 competition yet. Expecting a 12-20 point loss, but I'll throw it on my laptop I'm sure.

Go Bulls, play McVeigh and Wilson more.

Rankings have Hofstra in 140-150 range (vs South Alabama ~200 - and we know what happened there) - so I agree with you it is likely Hofstra wins by double digits.    Hopefully we see improvement relative to the first two games - especially fewer turnovers and better defense.

I will definitely give it a watch and pulling for them!

Yeah I'm expecting a 20pt loss, those rankings tend to have some credibility when projecting winners 

Played close games with non d1 teams, let a 300 ranked team be insanely efficient on offense and got the doors blown off against a team in the 200s all while at home

First non home game, low expectations for me 

• Like 1